RadioBanter

-   -   FAQ (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/80308-re-faq.html)

Landshark December 11th 05 06:07 PM

"Steveo" wrote in message
Dana wrote:
You know what? I can't copy CW

Not surprising, you can't quote the text you're responding to either, top
posting ****wit.

LOL!!!, I kill-filed him, nothing more than a troll
Did you get the catalog along with the magazine?

Landshark

--
Courage is what it takes to stand up
and speak; courage is also what it

Steveo December 11th 05 07:53 PM

"Landshark" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
Dana wrote:
You know what? I can't copy CW

Not surprising, you can't quote the text you're responding to either,
top X
posting ****wit.

LOL!!!, I kill-filed him, nothing more than a troll
Did you get the catalog along with the magazine?

Landshark

I got one, did you send another?

Landshark December 11th 05 11:27 PM

"Steveo" wrote in message
"Landshark" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
Dana wrote:
You know what? I can't copy CW

Not surprising, you can't quote the text you're responding to either,
top X
posting ****wit.

LOL!!!, I kill-filed him, nothing more than a troll
Did you get the catalog along with the magazine?

Landshark

I got one, did you send another?

Since you were on our mailing list, every Christmas we have
a deal with a industry mag to deliver their mag & our catalog.

Landshark

--
The internet is fun but it's no substitute for books, people, nature,
or direct experiences. But you think that you can get everything you

Frank Gililland

Steveo December 12th 05 11:04 AM

"Landshark" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
Since you were on our mailing list, every Christmas we have
a deal with a industry mag to deliver their mag & our catalog.

Landshark

Cool, I'll look for my Christmas card then! :)

Dana December 22nd 05 05:41 AM

I am a blind person that uses a screen read program you stupid ****er, so
I can type anyway I want. You try using a computer without sight and lets
see how far you get.

Scott in Baltimore December 22nd 05 06:59 AM

Dana wrote:
I am a blind person that uses a screen read program you stupid ****er,
so I can type anyway I want. You try using a computer without sight and
lets see how far you get.

And you just have to love Zoomtext speaking to you!

A buddy of mine uses Zoomtext, and while I'm talking to him on
the radio, his computer starts talking and he tells it to shut up!

The Magnum December 22nd 05 09:34 AM

"Scott in Baltimore" wrote in message
. ..
Dana wrote:
I am a blind person that uses a screen read program you stupid ****er,
so I can type anyway I want. You try using a computer without sight and
lets see how far you get.

And you just have to love Zoomtext speaking to you!

A buddy of mine uses Zoomtext, and while I'm talking to him on
the radio, his computer starts talking and he tells it to shut up!

What I would like to know is if he uses an agent to convert speech to text
or does he actually attempt to touch type? If he uses an agent I wonder how
come it does typo's? If he touch types then fair enough. At least he isn't
as dyslexic as an_old_friend.

Regards,
Graham
--
-.-. -... / .-. .- -.. .. ---

Radio is only a Hobby. Don't let it rule your life...

73's - Graham, 26-Golf Charlie-19 (www.open-channel.co.uk)

Scott in Baltimore December 22nd 05 10:04 AM

Dana wrote:

I am a blind person that uses a screen read program you stupid ****er,
so I can type anyway I want. You try using a computer without sight and
lets see how far you get.

And you just have to love Zoomtext speaking to you!

A buddy of mine uses Zoomtext, and while I'm talking to him on
the radio, his computer starts talking and he tells it to shut up!

What I would like to know is if he uses an agent to convert speech to text
or does he actually attempt to touch type? If he uses an agent I wonder how
come it does typo's? If he touch types then fair enough. At least he isn't
as dyslexic as an_old_friend.

He wasn't always almost blind. Glaucoma is a bitch. I'll have
to ask, but I'll bet he touch types.

Expensive, but the blind hams here swear by it:
http://www.aisquared.com/index.cfm