RadioBanter

-   -   FAQ (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/80308-re-faq.html)

[email protected] October 21st 05 08:09 PM

Cmd Buzz Corey wrote:
wrote:
Polymath wrote:

Because although CBers are in a different intellectual
class to Radio Hams,

You just demonstrated that you are one of the worst discrimination
idiots I
have ever met on Usenet, and I have been on Usenet for 13 years.
On radio much much longer.
Look little motherf*cker, there are even professors on CB.
And there are clearly complete idiots like you that accidently got
an amateur radio license on the amateur bands.

*Even if you get an amateur license, you are STILL an amateur.*

Actually I worked in professional broadcasting and designed
professional
transmitters.

So how many cb transmittes you designed?

As if you ever designed anything.

You just convinced me NOT to listen on amateur frequencies.
F*cking idiot moron.
hehe

Roger that thar, ten-fer gud buddy, squwak-squeek, gotge ears on thar
gud buddy, bring-it on MFer, aaaaaaaaauuuuuuuuuddddddddiiiiiiiiooooooooooo.

You post like you have experience talking on it, loser.

Cmd Buzz Corey October 21st 05 09:00 PM

Frank Gilliland wrote:

Gee, why didn't you crosspost this to rrcb?

Yeah, that was a waste of bandwidth, it is much too technical for cbers
to comprehend.

[email protected] October 21st 05 09:01 PM

Cmd Buzz Corey wrote:
Frank Gilliland wrote:

Gee, why didn't you crosspost this to rrcb?

Yeah, that was a waste of bandwidth, it is much too technical for cbers
to comprehend.

Especially you.

Jock. October 21st 05 10:10 PM

On Fri, 21 Oct 2005 19:11:52 +0100, "The Magnum"
wrote:

Hold about a bit matey boy... Just because someone uses a CB doesnt make
them a lower class person or less intellectual than an Amateur radio user.
They may have brains far exceeding yours on several topics, just not on
radio. Just because you know a bit about radio doesnt make you a higher
class of person... IT JUST MEANS YOU KNOW ABOUT RADIO'S..... now try
learning common sense, respect for ones fellow man and remember.. Amateur
Radio.. Just like CB.. is JUST A HOBBY...
I love the bit though where you say "it is neither my wish to insult them"
but you manage to do it anyhow...
10-4 over and out .. or in your case QRT..

Another CB-er and potential F-class adherent.

(You can spot them the minute they put finger to keyboard).

--

73 de Jock.

"Choice has always been a privilege of those who
could afford to pay for it."
- Ellen Frankfort

I AmnotGeorgeBush October 21st 05 10:31 PM

From: (Polymath)
Because although CBers are in a different

intellectual class to Radio Hams,

Some of those cb'ers ARE what you call "Radio Hams."

it is neither my wish to insult them nor to enter

into a discourse with them.

You already did by insisting a different intellectual class exists
between the two, although you refrained from
expressing your prejudice of preference.
I hunt frequently with a teacher at the University of South Florida and
he has a cb in his SUV. Another guy in our hunt club is a "Radio Ham"
and never finished high school. On the flip ide, we have a lawyer who is
also a local coach who is a licensed Radio Ham and many commercial
fishermen use cb. At times the commercial fishermen are bringing in more
green than the university professor AND the lawyer put together. Does
that in essence make the fishermen of a higher intellect because he can
make a better income? No, it certainly doesn't, unless you are of the
ilk that measures a man by his monetary worth.

CBers have the right to besport their habits in

the appropriate place as do all the lower

classes, which in this context is rrcb (and

urrcb).

Sorry that a cb'er, possibly an advanced or extra Radio Ham, rained on
your parade at some point. Get over it and lose the chip on your
shoulder so you can make statements that don't illustrate such
ignorance.

I AmnotGeorgeBush October 21st 05 10:39 PM

From: (Polymath)
Unbeknown to me, this thread had already

been cross-posted to the CB groups,

By a Radio Ham.

and I would have removed that cross-posting

had I been aware of it.

And how would you have done that?

In respect of that, I apologise if my remarks

have caused any offence to the CB

community.

Your remarks couldn't cause offense to anyone among these pages.

However, I do not withdraw my remarks - they

are my opinion as to the relative standing of

Radio Hams and of CB Radio enthusiasts

And that is what is gret about usenet. One can express their opinion
openly.

where the playing-field is that of Radio Hams.

However, having said that, the material quoted
below serves, I think, to illustrate quite well the
intellectual standing of CB Radio enthusiasts

upon which I have commented.....

You were doing so well by admitting it was but your opinion you were
expressing. Now that you have managed to paint all those who use a cb
with a single wide brush, you need adhere your own rule. Google "N8WWM".
Read. Enjoy. Is it now safe to say his posts serve as the intellectual
standing of Radio Hams? Of course not. It merely illustrates your
incompetence regarding communications with your fellow man. Thank you
for illustrating what has become one of the most extreme examples of
irony amongst our radio hobby.....some of those licensed for radio
communications know the least of it. You sir, epitomize the example.

NetKKop October 21st 05 11:03 PM

Now stop this at once please Children! GROW UP

73deG1LVN(M0WWS)
it's back it's: http://qsy.to/ChorleyFM !!
http://www.g1lvn.org.uk/wavefiles/

"Cmd Buzz Corey" wrote in message
m...
wrote:
Cmd Buzz Corey wrote:

Frank Gilliland wrote:

Gee, why didn't you crosspost this to rrcb?

Yeah, that was a waste of bandwidth, it is much too technical for cbers
to comprehend.

Especially you.

Hey wogie, tell us all about that negative swr. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!

N0VFP October 22nd 05 04:21 AM

Cmd Buzz Corey wrote:
wrote:
Cmd Buzz Corey wrote:

Frank Gilliland wrote:

Gee, why didn't you crosspost this to rrcb?

Yeah, that was a waste of bandwidth, it is much too technical for cbers
to comprehend.

Especially you.

Hey wogie, tell us all about that negative swr. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!

Hey, dumbass, tell us how you have a "pilot's license"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!