Old November 13th 05, 05:17 PM
an old friend

Default Steveo carries on about something ot

Steveo wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote:
Leland C. Scott wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
"Leland C. Scott" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
"Leland C. Scott" wrote:
and frankly I find it amazing that
people on this group find it so acceptable.

Want some cheese, ****stick?

Is that what turns you on?

Regards,
Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO

Al Banys was right about you.

Call'em up and ask, you got the number, or are you too scared?

all of these nuts s far are to cowardly to act they put on a very brave
face behind their monitors

Why do you enjoy having men urinate on you, you sick ****?

what does this question have to do with radio of any kind?

http://tinyurl.com/82gql

Old November 13th 05, 07:29 PM
an old friend

an old friend wrote:
Steveo wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote:
Leland C. Scott wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
"Leland C. Scott" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
"Leland C. Scott" wrote:
and frankly I find it amazing that
people on this group find it so acceptable.

Want some cheese, ****stick?

Is that what turns you on?

Regards,
Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO

Al Banys was right about you.

Call'em up and ask, you got the number, or are you too scared?

all of these nuts s far are to cowardly to act they put on a very brave
face behind their monitors

Why do you enjoy having men urinate on you, you sick ****?

what does this question have to do with radio of any kind?

Setvoe has posted and not responded I guess iy means it has nothing to
do with radio which a good thing to since it hasn't got anything to do
radio

http://tinyurl.com/82gql

Old November 13th 05, 07:45 PM
Steveo

Default Markie Morgan kb9rqz enjoys having men urinate on him

Don't avoid the question. Why do you like having men **** on you?
Old November 13th 05, 07:49 PM
Steveo

Default an old friend" kb9rqz likes man **** on his face

"an old friend" wrote:
an old friend wrote:
Why do you enjoy having men urinate on you, you sick ****?

what does this question have to do with radio of any kind?

Setvoe has posted and not responded I guess iy means it has nothing to
do with radio which a good thing to since it hasn't got anything to do
radio

http://tinyurl.com/82gql

Hey hypocrite, you post OT all of the time.

Now, why do you like man **** in your face?
Old November 13th 05, 08:29 PM
an_old_friend

Steveo wrote:
"an old friend" wrote:
an old friend wrote:
Why do you enjoy having men urinate on you, you sick ****?

what does this question have to do with radio of any kind?

Setvoe has posted and not responded I guess iy means it has nothing to
do with radio which a good thing to since it hasn't got anything to do
radio

http://tinyurl.com/82gql

Hey hypocrite, you post OT all of the time.

Now, why do you like man **** in your face?

i said I would answer when you did not before

coward

Old November 13th 05, 08:40 PM
Steveo

"an_old_friend" wrote:
Steveo wrote:

You're the only guy I've seen that hopes for a man to spank him and **** on
him for a birthday presnt, you sick *******.

http://tinyurl.com/82gql
Old November 13th 05, 09:05 PM
an_old_friend

Default stevoe or is it Stevoe behind a FAKE NAME ranting some more

Steveo wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote:
Steveo wrote:
"an old friend" wrote:
an old friend wrote:
Why do you enjoy having men urinate on you, you sick ****?

what does this question have to do with radio of any kind?

Setvoe has posted and not responded I guess iy means it has nothing
to do with radio which a good thing to since it hasn't got anything
to do radio

http://tinyurl.com/82gql

Hey hypocrite, you post OT all of the time.

Now, why do you like man **** in your face?

i said I would answer when you did not before

coward

You're the only guy I've seen that hopes for a man to spank him and **** on
him for a birthday presnt, you sick *******.

well you have a limited aquantanceship or more likely you might be
realy suprised if you knew

http://tinyurl.com/82gql

Old November 13th 05, 09:33 PM
an_old_friend

Default stevoe or is it Stevie behind a FAKE NAME ranting some more

Steveo wrote:
"an old friend" wrote:
Steveo wrote:
Why do you enjoy having men urinate on you, you sick ****?

what does this question have to do with radio of any kind?

http://tinyurl.com/82gql

Don't avoid the question. Why do you like having men **** on you?

i'll answer after you do

Old November 13th 05, 09:38 PM
Steveo

"an_old_friend" wrote:
Steveo wrote:
"an old friend" wrote:
Steveo wrote:
Why do you enjoy having men urinate on you, you sick ****?

what does this question have to do with radio of any kind?

http://tinyurl.com/82gql

Don't avoid the question. Why do you like having men **** on you?

i'll answer after you do

Why did markie morgan jerk off into a paper bag and hand it to his lover?

He was packing him a lunch.
Old November 13th 05, 10:11 PM

Default CBer Mopehole harassing another ham now: kb9rqz

"an_old_friend" wrote:
Steveo wrote:
"an old friend" wrote:
an old friend wrote:
Why do you enjoy having men urinate on you, you sick ****?

what does this question have to do with radio of any kind?

Setvoe has posted and not responded I guess iy means it has nothing
to do with radio which a good thing to since it hasn't got anything
to do radio

http://tinyurl.com/82gql

Hey hypocrite, you post OT all of the time.

Now, why do you like man **** in your face?

i said I would answer when you did not before

coward

You're the only guy I've seen that hopes for a man to spank him and **** on
him for a birthday presnt, you sick *******.

http://tinyurl.com/82gql

Typical mopehole. soon he will be posting phone
numbers of the guys family