Old November 13th 05, 10:38 PM
an old friend

Default stevoe or is it Stevie behind a FAKE NAME ranting some more

Steveo wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote:
Steveo wrote:
"an old friend" wrote:
Steveo wrote:
Why do you enjoy having men urinate on you, you sick ****?

what does this question have to do with radio of any kind?

http://tinyurl.com/82gql

Don't avoid the question. Why do you like having men **** on you?

i'll answer after you do

cuting sexual rant

coward

Old November 13th 05, 10:40 PM
Steveo

"an old friend" wrote:
Steveo wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote:

**** queen, blood licking faggot.
Old November 13th 05, 11:40 PM
K4YZ

Default Markie Paranoia Strikes Deep...See's Steve Behind Every Anonnie

an old friend wrote:
Steveo wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote:
Steveo wrote:
"an old friend" wrote:
Steveo wrote:
Why do you enjoy having men urinate on you, you sick ####?

what does this question have to do with radio of any kind?

http://tinyurl.com/82gql

Don't avoid the question. Why do you like having men **** on you?

i'll answer after you do

cuting sexual rant

coward

Looks like he's got ya bottled up, Markie.

And no, "Steveo" is NOT me....But it's pretty obvious he's got
your number...As if THAT was hard to do...

Steve, K4YZ

Old November 13th 05, 11:46 PM
an old friend

Default Markie Paranoia Strikes Deep... ah Stevie why did you have go and make ANOTHER postI need to include to the nurseing brard

K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
Steveo wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote:
Steveo wrote:
"an old friend" wrote:
Steveo wrote:
Why do you enjoy having men urinate on you, you sick ####?

what does this question have to do with radio of any kind?

http://tinyurl.com/82gql

Don't avoid the question. Why do you like having men **** on you?

i'll answer after you do

cuting sexual rant

coward

Looks like he's got ya bottled up, Markie.

really how so

And no, "Steveo" is NOT me.

maybe he isn't but Ill not take your word on it

...But it's pretty obvious he's got
your number.

how so?

he going on about something I have admited to years ago.

I am completely at ease with my sexuality but there is a time and a
place for the discusion USENET povides for gruops devoted to the
subject

but how I have sex is not realted to radio

I try to stay on topic

unlike you you and Steveo

indeed I have either of you (or should i put that in the singular? who
knows) post anything on topic in several days
..As if THAT was hard to do...

Steve, K4YZ

Old November 14th 05, 12:11 AM
Wayne P. Muckleroy

Default Markie Morgan kb9rqz enjoys having men urinate on him

What a ****y thing to say about a guy.

Old November 14th 05, 12:32 AM
an old friend

Default Markie Morgan kb9rqz enjoyssex of all sort

Wayne P. Muckleroy wrote:
What a ****y thing to say about a guy.

what I find funny is that the old post he is talking solicticts such an
encountere with a FEMALE not a man

Old November 14th 05, 03:26 AM
DrDeath

oups.com...

Getting ****ed on by any gender is pretty sick.

Old November 14th 05, 11:25 AM
Steveo

"DrDeath" wrote:
"an old friend" wrote in message
oups.com...
what I find funny is that the old post he is talking solicticts such
an
encountere with a FEMALE not a man

Getting ****ed on by any gender is pretty sick.

The subect header says he's looking for a man.

"Cen IL Bimale seeks Domme, would love spanking on his birthday"
Old November 14th 05, 05:13 PM
The Magnum

"DrDeath" wrote in message
"an old friend" wrote in message
oups.com...
what I find funny is that the old post he is talking solicticts such an
encountere with a FEMALE not a man

Getting ****ed on by any gender is pretty sick.

I was going to say... im hetrosexual but find the thought of a woman ****ing
on me a bit offputting to say the least. Is it a "Gay" thing or is it just a
"Sicko" thing? Also the people who go on about men taking it up the butt
seem to have no problem with women taking it up the butt. So its not an anal
thing as such. Strange old world isnt it.

Graham