Old November 8th 05, 09:30 AM
Scott in Baltimore

Default FCC actions

http://www.fcc.gov/eb/FieldNotices/

Busted a CB shop:
http://www.fcc.gov/eb/FieldNotices/2...-262094A1.html

Busted JC Penney for $25,000:
http://www.fcc.gov/eb/FieldNotices/2...-262093A1.html

Plus the normal cable leakage/tower lighting and registration/
EPIPB/ELT/EAS citations and notices.
=======
http://www.fcc.gov/eb/Orders/Welcome.html

Not allowing a station inspection:
http://www.fcc.gov/eb/Orders/2005/DA-05-2720A1.html

Getting caught in a felony:
http://www.fcc.gov/eb/Orders/2005/DA-05-2015A1.html

$14,000 for one watt of FM:
http://www.fcc.gov/eb/Orders/2005/DA-05-2382A1.html

Shoulda' stayed on CB:
http://www.fcc.gov/eb/Orders/2005/DA-05-2365A1.html
Old November 8th 05, 03:36 PM
Chad Wahls

WOAH!!! The singer from Rage Against The Machine!?

http://www.fcc.gov/eb/FieldNotices/2...-261744A1.html

Chad

Old November 8th 05, 06:10 PM
TNT

What a waste of time.

lets go get the terrorist who use radios, Oh that's right they have rights.

Old November 8th 05, 09:46 PM
Steveo

"TNT" wrote:
What a waste of time.

lets go get the terrorist who use radios, Oh that's right they have
rights.

F'm..lets get them anyway. I hear we have a nice resort for their
interrogation.
Old November 8th 05, 10:17 PM
tightwad

Why don't they go after the CB Shops, Truck Washes, etc in Indiana and
Louisville, as well as other places.
Sometime it is impossible to get the full lowdown on a traffic problem
around Louisville and Indianapolis because they want to wash your truck
or sell you a radio, tools, assorted junk, or a hoker.

Old November 11th 05, 11:32 PM
jerry

"tightwad" wrote in message
Why don't they go after the CB Shops, Truck Washes, etc in Indiana and
Louisville, as well as other places.
Sometime it is impossible to get the full lowdown on a traffic problem
around Louisville and Indianapolis because they want to wash your truck or
sell you a radio, tools, assorted junk, or a hoker.

I live a few miles from exit 4 from I 465 in Indy and moniter channel 19
frequently. Besides the cb shops, shop towel seller, music man, XXX dvd and
vhs seller, hub cap cleaner, detailer, clean your cab and shampoo your
carpet lady, and the hookers, you have the idiots that like to sing and use
their cb noise toys to totally destroy the use of channel 19.

Old November 12th 05, 12:31 AM
Scott in Baltimore

jerry wrote:
"tightwad" wrote in message

Why don't they go after the CB Shops, Truck Washes, etc in Indiana and
Louisville, as well as other places.
Sometime it is impossible to get the full lowdown on a traffic problem
around Louisville and Indianapolis because they want to wash your truck or
sell you a radio, tools, assorted junk, or a hoker.

I live a few miles from exit 4 from I 465 in Indy and moniter channel 19
frequently. Besides the cb shops, shop towel seller, music man, XXX dvd and
vhs seller, hub cap cleaner, detailer, clean your cab and shampoo your
carpet lady, and the hookers, you have the idiots that like to sing and use
their cb noise toys to totally destroy the use of channel 19.

That's one reason I got my ticket, it allows me more places to
go and find someone who actually wants to talk on radio.

I'd love to use my CB more. There is almost no one decent left around here.
Old November 12th 05, 12:52 AM
Steveo

Scott in Baltimore wrote:
I'd love to use my CB more. There is almost no one decent left around
here.

The isle of death.
Old November 12th 05, 12:59 AM
Scott in Baltimore

Steveo wrote:
Scott in Baltimore wrote:

I'd love to use my CB more. There is almost no one decent left around
here.

The isle of death.

Yup! It's not a matter of hating or liking something.
It's a matter of being able to use a radio, any radio!