Old November 15th 05, 12:32 AM
tightwad

Default Problems With CB UISe In Indanapolis

I thought I would inquire on the FCC sit about the problems using a CB
while traveling through Indianapolis as well as some other places.
It seems you have to make a written complaint about each specific person
or business and general location.
I guess some Lobbyists have insulated "Businesses" that advertise on
Channel 19, as well as all other CB Channels, impossible from
prosecution. If someone in this area around exit 4 off I65 would take
the time to identify, in writing, to the FCC where or who these
Businesses are, he would do everybody a great favor.

TS-450S Problems Paul_Morphy Equipment 3 November 8th 05 09:54 PM
OT - TELEPHONE PROBLEMS Keith Hosman KC8TCQ CB 0 June 30th 04 11:36 PM
Sangean Problems? DeWayne Shortwave 11 March 10th 04 10:36 PM
AM or Shortwave Reception Problems ? RHF Shortwave 3 September 4th 03 05:55 AM