Old November 15th 05, 06:33 AM
me

Default BOYCOTT Kentucky Fried Chicken!

http://www.kentuckyfriedcruelty.com/index.asp

All you CB'ers... I know you like KFC...

Well Watch the videos on this website... I for one, am done with KFC!

-Me

Old November 15th 05, 02:21 PM
Landshark

"me" wrote in message
http://www.kentuckyfriedcruelty.com/index.asp

All you CB'ers... I know you like KFC...

Well Watch the videos on this website... I for one, am done with KFC!

-Me

Like you are with CB radio? Ham Radio? RecRadioCB?
Religion? Christ sakes Chuck, get a life. You need to seek mental
counseling just as much as Doug.
With all the problems in the world today, this is the most
important thing in your life??????

Landshark

--
That's funny. You managed to actually make the thug alter his outside
real world actions because of his incompetence in this ng. The internet

Old November 15th 05, 05:08 PM
Steveo

"Landshark" wrote:
"me" wrote in message
http://www.kentuckyfriedcruelty.com/index.asp

All you CB'ers... I know you like KFC...

Well Watch the videos on this website... I for one, am done with KFC!

-Me

Like you are with CB radio? Ham Radio? RecRadioCB?
Religion? Christ sakes Chuck, get a life. You need to seek mental
counseling just as much as Doug.
With all the problems in the world today, this is the most
important thing in your life??????

Landshark

Chicken truck, chicken truck....behind it I'm stuck. ($1-John Anderson)
Old November 15th 05, 06:05 PM
The Magnum

"me" wrote in message
http://www.kentuckyfriedcruelty.com/index.asp

All you CB'ers... I know you like KFC...

Well Watch the videos on this website... I for one, am done with KFC!

-Me

I guess im just a heartless beast.. im off for a bucket of KFC Chicken right
now... mmmmmmmmmm.......
Seriously though, i think if you looked into a lot of meat preporation for
mass suppliers you would feel a bit alarmed at what you found out...
sometimes ignorance is bliss. Halal or Kosha can be some of the most
shocking.....

Old November 15th 05, 07:37 PM
MnMikew

"me" wrote in message
http://www.kentuckyfriedcruelty.com/index.asp

All you CB'ers... I know you like KFC...

Well Watch the videos on this website... I for one, am done with KFC!

-Me

Look an effing PETAphile.

Old November 15th 05, 09:34 PM
james

On Tue, 15 Nov 2005 13:37:09 -0600, "MnMikew"
wrote:

+
+"me" wrote in message
+ http://www.kentuckyfriedcruelty.com/index.asp
+
+ All you CB'ers... I know you like KFC...
+
+ Well Watch the videos on this website... I for one, am done with KFC!
+
+ -Me
+
+Look an effing PETAphile.
+

*****

PETA - People Eat Tasty Animals

james

Old November 16th 05, 12:51 AM
DrDeath

"me" wrote in message
http://www.kentuckyfriedcruelty.com/index.asp

All you CB'ers... I know you like KFC...

Well Watch the videos on this website... I for one, am done with KFC!

-Me

Even the turkey you will eat this thanksgiving was probably debeaked. They
hang them upside down from a hook and cut there throats to bleed them while
they are still alive. And that's just poultry. You should visit a slaughter
house sometime and see how pork and beef are processed. Now if you will
excuse me, I'm off to KFC.

Old November 16th 05, 01:00 AM
Steveo

"DrDeath" wrote:
"me" wrote in message
http://www.kentuckyfriedcruelty.com/index.asp

All you CB'ers... I know you like KFC...

Well Watch the videos on this website... I for one, am done with KFC!

-Me

Even the turkey you will eat this thanksgiving was probably debeaked.
They hang them upside down from a hook and cut there throats to bleed
them while they are still alive. And that's just poultry. You should
visit a slaughter house sometime and see how pork and beef are processed.
Now if you will excuse me, I'm off to KFC.

Ughh..my uncle used to drive one of those gut trucks to the dog food plant
after processing, so I got the entire live cow to gut haul away tour a few
times when I was a young guy. It made me appreciate hunting game foods man,
the smell of death just radiates from them slaughter houses. It's fairly
nasty to watch.
Old November 16th 05, 01:20 AM
DrDeath

"Steveo" wrote in message
"DrDeath" wrote:
"me" wrote in message
[...]

LOL. That reminds me of a bit of research I did. I have a dog that needed to
be on a low protein diet. After reading the dog food bags at the store they
all seemed to have the same ingredients. I then did some web searching and
found how dog food was made. It will truly make you sick.

Old November 16th 05, 02:57 AM
Keyclowns are limpwristed

just like your nasty actions in truckstop toilets

HELP! Kap Scanner 12 February 11th 05 02:10 AM
fast food prankster Woolridge Scanner 30 January 15th 04 03:01 PM