Old November 16th 05, 01:45 AM
jim

Default hey steveo

watching the cma's tonight? was in manhattan sat nite and saw bunches of
tourists yelling about it. best of both worlds, nyc and rednecks hehehe
Old November 16th 05, 01:50 AM
Vinnie S.

On Tue, 15 Nov 2005 20:45:29 -0500, jim wrote:

watching the cma's tonight? was in manhattan sat nite and saw bunches of
tourists yelling about it. best of both worlds, nyc and rednecks hehehe

Hey Moped? You are into the CMA? I am going to have to call you and adjust your
attittude.

Vinnie S.
Old November 16th 05, 01:55 AM
Steveo

jim wrote:
watching the cma's tonight? was in manhattan sat nite and saw bunches of
tourists yelling about it. best of both worlds, nyc and rednecks hehehe

LOL, that is quite tho combo with a drawl, yall!

Negetory on the watching the CMA's their big ben, that stuff is way yonder
too commercial to be real country...it's sponsor cowboys now, just like
Nascar.
Old November 16th 05, 02:00 AM
Steveo

Vinnie S. wrote:
On Tue, 15 Nov 2005 20:45:29 -0500, jim wrote:

watching the cma's tonight? was in manhattan sat nite and saw bunches of
tourists yelling about it. best of both worlds, nyc and rednecks hehehe

Hey Moped? You are into the CMA? I am going to have to call you and
adjust your attittude.

Vinnie S.

Are you and Jim ganging up on me about the CMA's?

See what I told him about those things you crazy *******s, I couldn't care
less who is the latest country music lap dancer, so put that in your pipe
and smoke it, you NY Hayseed! lol
Old November 16th 05, 02:06 AM
Vinnie S.

On 16 Nov 2005 02:00:32 GMT, Steveo wrote:

Vinnie S. wrote:
On Tue, 15 Nov 2005 20:45:29 -0500, jim wrote:

watching the cma's tonight? was in manhattan sat nite and saw bunches of
tourists yelling about it. best of both worlds, nyc and rednecks hehehe

Hey Moped? You are into the CMA? I am going to have to call you and
adjust your attittude.

Vinnie S.

Are you and Jim ganging up on me about the CMA's?

See what I told him about those things you crazy *******s, I couldn't care
less who is the latest country music lap dancer, so put that in your pipe
and smoke it, you NY Hayseed! lol

Jim is right about NY. For some strange reason, there are alot of rednecks
there. Some rich ones, too. Don't know why.

Vinnie S.

Old November 16th 05, 02:10 AM
Steveo

wrote:

watching the cma's tonight? was in manhattan sat nite and saw bunches
of tourists yelling about it. best of both worlds, nyc and rednecks
hehehe

Hey Moped? You are into the CMA? I am going to have to call you and
adjust your attittude.

Vinnie S.

Are you and Jim ganging up on me about the CMA's?

See what I told him about those things you crazy *******s, I couldn't
care less who is the latest country music lap dancer, so put that in
your pipe and smoke it, you NY Hayseed! lol

Jim is right about NY. For some strange reason, there are alot of
rednecks there. Some rich ones, too. Don't know why.

Vinnie S.

There are worse people than rednecks.
Old November 16th 05, 02:16 AM
Vinnie S.

On 16 Nov 2005 02:10:34 GMT, Steveo wrote:

Are you and Jim ganging up on me about the CMA's?

See what I told him about those things you crazy *******s, I couldn't
care less who is the latest country music lap dancer, so put that in
your pipe and smoke it, you NY Hayseed! lol

Jim is right about NY. For some strange reason, there are alot of
rednecks there. Some rich ones, too. Don't know why.

Vinnie S.

There are worse people than rednecks.

Oh, I don't think of rednecks as insulting. I think of them as country boys.
Many rednecks are actually proud of being rednecks. I kind of think of them as
their own nationality.

Vinnie S.
Old November 16th 05, 02:41 AM
jim

Steveo wrote:
jim wrote:

watching the cma's tonight? was in manhattan sat nite and saw bunches of
tourists yelling about it. best of both worlds, nyc and rednecks hehehe

LOL, that is quite tho combo with a drawl, yall!

Negetory on the watching the CMA's their big ben, that stuff is way yonder
too commercial to be real country...it's sponsor cowboys now, just like
Nascar.

fookin hell, giving up on nascar? used to yak about steveo parks and his
aluminum recycling business hehehe
Old November 16th 05, 02:47 AM
jim

Vinnie S. wrote:

On 16 Nov 2005 02:10:34 GMT, Steveo wrote:

Are you and Jim ganging up on me about the CMA's?

See what I told him about those things you crazy *******s, I couldn't
care less who is the latest country music lap dancer, so put that in
your pipe and smoke it, you NY Hayseed! lol

Jim is right about NY. For some strange reason, there are alot of
rednecks there. Some rich ones, too. Don't know why.

Vinnie S.

There are worse people than rednecks.

Oh, I don't think of rednecks as insulting. I think of them as country boys.
Many rednecks are actually proud of being rednecks. I kind of think of them as
their own nationality.

Vinnie S.

dude, out here on the east end of the island being called a redneck
means you are a local. with all the so called country lovers moving out
from nyc we are a dying breed. ask an up-islander what a stripped bass
is and you get a 4 string geetar with lines on it. nuff said...
Old November 16th 05, 02:55 AM
Steveo

Vinnie S. wrote:
On 16 Nov 2005 02:10:34 GMT, Steveo wrote:

Are you and Jim ganging up on me about the CMA's?

See what I told him about those things you crazy *******s, I couldn't
care less who is the latest country music lap dancer, so put that in
your pipe and smoke it, you NY Hayseed! lol

Jim is right about NY. For some strange reason, there are alot of
rednecks there. Some rich ones, too. Don't know why.

Vinnie S.

There are worse people than rednecks.

Oh, I don't think of rednecks as insulting. I think of them as country
boys. Many rednecks are actually proud of being rednecks. I kind of think
of them as their own nationality.

Yep, and always willing to lend a hand. Some of the hardest working guys
I've ever seen are of the redneck type.