Old March 17th 06, 10:25 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
I AmnotGeorgeBush

Default AKCDope you SISSY SHUt aaaaauUUP

From: 172.155.18.14
(Scott=A0in=A0Baltimore)
Hey guys, look what AOL'er came out of the bushes to back up the AKC!!!!
-
Talk about a freak and living abomination. Have a look at the
gender-confused Steve below.

**
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.f...b0531?dmode=so
urce

http://hometown.aol.com/programbo5/index.htm
Does he have a jock strap for my wall?

You don't look like you are really in need of any jockstrap, Eiden.

zhttp://community.webtv.net/iamnotgeorge/Eidengonemad

In fact, you look like you post.

-
A little perspective on our latest outed resident freak

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.f...1?dmode=source
*

His pic was on his homepage http://hometown.aol.com/programbo5/index.htm
but he yanked it after the url was posted today.
He was too slow. Here's the pic he had up.

http://community.webtv.net/iamnotgeorge/Eidengonemad

AKCDope you SISSY SHUt aaaaauUUP I AmnotGeorgeBush CB 2 March 18th 06 02:57 AM
South African "Pirate" Station Shut Down NewsGuy Shortwave 0 November 10th 05 05:08 PM
Navy Radiomen KØHB Policy 299 July 15th 05 11:21 PM
FYI Twistedhed Shut up, shut up, SHUT UP Twistedhed Must Leave The NG CB 1 November 12th 03 03:43 PM