Old May 10th 06, 03:09 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Landshark

Default Palomar 150 Tube Molile Amp

"jim" wrote in message
Jay in the Mojave wrote:
Hello jim:

OH YEAH!

Just wait till both Police cars show at the same time, and they take
their bullets out of their shrit pockets, and we'll see about a podunk
town.

No offense taken.

Jay in the Great Mojave Desert, ....just down the road ah ways from the
fillin station.

jim wrote:

hey sharkie, that park you went to is where i learned to ride an enduro
motorcycle. that was back in the early 80's. victorville was nothing of
a town, basically dependent on george air force base. went back 4 years
ago and it has withered even further. drove through jays area several
times. that is a podunk town, no offense jay.

cheers jay. have to admit that when i was in victorville how many years
ago we thought of your area as an extreme backwater. anyway, the mets are
playing and the beers are cold so... 73, jim

At least 1 out of 2 things sounds good

Landshark

--
Kindness is the language which the deaf
can hear and the blind can see.

Old May 10th 06, 09:39 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Steveo

"Landshark" wrote:
As for Jay's abode....................You gotta love the desert to live

there.

Landshark

Not a good environment for a turf guy? I heard some of the plants that grow
in those parts are real mind benders. :P

--
30/GB/Month http://NewsReader.Com/
Old May 11th 06, 02:46 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Landshark

"Steveo" wrote in message
"Landshark" wrote:
As for Jay's abode....................You gotta love the desert to live

there.

Landshark

Not a good environment for a turf guy? I heard some of the plants that
grow
in those parts are real mind benders. :P

Not unless you want a really high water bill

As for the natural high plants..............No comment,
huh, what was I saying, where am I? Oh, yeah
I am sure their are, but I'm bet saying where.

--
Treat people as if they were what
they ought to be and you will help

Old May 11th 06, 09:53 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Steveo

"Landshark" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
"Landshark" wrote:
As for Jay's abode....................You gotta love the desert to
live
there.

Landshark

Not a good environment for a turf guy? I heard some of the plants that
grow
in those parts are real mind benders. :P

Not unless you want a really high water bill

As for the natural high plants..............No comment,
huh, what was I saying, where am I? Oh, yeah
I am sure their are, but I'm bet saying where.

We all live in a yellow submarine, a yellow submarine..
Old May 13th 06, 12:57 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Steveo

jim wrote:
Landshark wrote:
At least 1 out of 2 things sounds good

Landshark

******

Steadfast thru the fog!

Old May 13th 06, 01:46 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Steveo

jim wrote:
Steveo wrote:
jim wrote:

Landshark wrote:

At least 1 out of 2 things sounds good

Landshark

******

Steadfast thru the fog!

you sound like a pirate hehehe
whats up with all that rain coming out of the midwest? 3+ inches today
on the island and more to come.
and whats with all the hammie rejects invading this ng? it was fairly
quiet except for the dougie and clones crap and now its nonstop flame
wars. that 'old friend' noodnik has taken up residence and brought all
his knucklehead detractors with him. and dont get me started on the
programbo posts. what a laff they were...

Hi Jim

I rarely ever curse the rain and so now we are behind on rainfall
overhere...this is a nice reprieve for everything that grows in these
parts.

It's strange how different the weather can be from town to town, ain't it?

Rain makes me a superstar most years.

Three inches at once is a lot tho..

Old May 13th 06, 02:17 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
jim

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Landshark wrote:

[...]

about 6 weeks ago we had 6-8" of rain. enough is enough. the vineyards
out east are going to be hurting as grape growers love drier conditions.
either way, the mets are beating the brewers and the beers are frosty.
Old May 13th 06, 06:40 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Steveo

jim wrote:
Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Landshark wrote:

[...]

It's mostly feast or famine when it comes to rainfall...I hope your new
addition doesn't wash away, cuz yore doomed for certain then.