Old May 14th 06, 06:48 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Dr.Death

Default Palomar 150 Tube Molile Amp

"jim" wrote in message
Steveo wrote:
jim wrote:

Landshark wrote:

At least 1 out of 2 things sounds good

Landshark

******

Steadfast thru the fog!

you sound like a pirate hehehe
whats up with all that rain coming out of the midwest? 3+ inches today on
the island and more to come.
and whats with all the hammie rejects invading this ng? it was fairly
quiet except for the dougie and clones crap and now its nonstop flame
wars. that 'old friend' noodnik has taken up residence and brought all
his knucklehead detractors with him. and dont get me started on the
programbo posts. what a laff they were...

Programbo is gone now. LOL Too bad too, I was about to prove his claim wrong
when he said crossdessing was not considered a mental illness.

Old May 16th 06, 01:32 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
jim

Steveo wrote:
jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Landshark wrote:

At least 1 out of 2 things sounds good

Landshark

******

Steadfast thru the fog!

you sound like a pirate hehehe
whats up with all that rain coming out of the midwest? 3+ inches today
on the island and more to come.
and whats with all the hammie rejects invading this ng? it was fairly
quiet except for the dougie and clones crap and now its nonstop flame
wars. that 'old friend' noodnik has taken up residence and brought all
his knucklehead detractors with him. and dont get me started on the
programbo posts. what a laff they were...

Hi Jim

I rarely ever curse the rain and so now we are behind on rainfall
overhere...this is a nice reprieve for everything that grows in these
parts.

It's strange how different the weather can be from town to town, ain't
it?

Rain makes me a superstar most years.

Three inches at once is a lot tho..

about 6 weeks ago we had 6-8" of rain. enough is enough. the vineyards
out east are going to be hurting as grape growers love drier conditions.
either way, the mets are beating the brewers and the beers are frosty.

It's mostly feast or famine when it comes to rainfall...I hope your new
addition doesn't wash away, cuz yore doomed for certain then.

naw, i'm on a hill overlooking a lake so no possibility of a washout.
have hurricane straps between the two floors. i'll post some pics of the
completed site for your viewing pleasure
Old May 16th 06, 09:41 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Steveo

jim wrote:
Steveo wrote:
jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Landshark wrote:

[...]

That's what I meant to say but I didn't quite type it right....

If your new addition flood's we're all doomed!

Yea, show me the update when you get a chance. I still have the other ones
you showed me and that looked really nice. Good job OM!
Old May 17th 06, 02:03 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Steveo

jim wrote:
Steveo wrote:
jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Landshark wrote:

[...]

just put up vinyl fencing ($3k arghhh)

Yea but now you and the old lady can hot tub in privacy with the champagne
flowing, so that's a fair trade.

and started cutting down the
hickory apple and cedars for the new igp. found a spoon from the 1860's
during all the ground work. good news is the trees are gone and the 40'
tower can go up. i'll probably hear twisty yakkin'...

Make that spoon into part of your amp switch! lol
Old May 17th 06, 02:15 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
jim

Steveo wrote:
jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Landshark wrote:

[...]

just put up vinyl fencing ($3k arghhh) and started cutting down the