RadioBanter

-   -   What Real Hams Do... (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/94109-what-real-hams-do.html)

[email protected] May 8th 06 12:17 AM

Ah ha ha ha...

On Sun, 07 May 2006 23:10:34 GMT, "Norm" wrote:

my moms dead asswipe

No kidding. She's rolling over in her grave because of
your actions. Like I said, she'd be proud of her boy.

and yes i am knowledgable like i said some got it and
some dont YOU Dont!

You are right. I am missing the geek and the
Mammas boy chromosome.

Yes Norm, you are the king of geek's.
I hear you have a mean knit and purl.
I'll bet your mother is proud of you.

U-Know-Who May 8th 06 12:46 AM

Ah ha ha ha...

wrote in message
On Sun, 07 May 2006 23:10:34 GMT, "Norm" wrote:

my moms dead asswipe

No kidding. She's rolling over in her grave because of
your actions. Like I said, she'd be proud of her boy.

and yes i am knowledgable like i said some got it and
some dont YOU Dont!

You are right. I am missing the geek and the
Mammas boy chromosome.

Yes Norm, you are the king of geek's.
I hear you have a mean knit and purl.
I'll bet your mother is proud of you.

TNOM, what kind of DSLR and lenses do you own? I own a Rebel with a 50:1.8,
a 70-300IS, a 17-40F4L, a 28-135IS, and of course the kit lens. Still
learning to use the damn thing, tho!

[email protected] May 8th 06 12:52 AM

Ah ha ha ha...

TNOM, what kind of DSLR and lenses do you own? I own a Rebel with a 50:1.8,
a 70-300IS, a 17-40F4L, a 28-135IS, and of course the kit lens. Still
learning to use the damn thing, tho!

I don't own a DSLR, nor am I very knowledgeable in photography.
I use a Sony DSC- H1

U-Know-Who May 8th 06 01:05 AM

Ah ha ha ha...

wrote in message

TNOM, what kind of DSLR and lenses do you own? I own a Rebel with a
50:1.8,
a 70-300IS, a 17-40F4L, a 28-135IS, and of course the kit lens. Still
learning to use the damn thing, tho!

I don't own a DSLR, nor am I very knowledgeable in photography.
I use a Sony DSC- H1

No ****!!! I own one too! That damn thing is awesome for what it is and what
I paid for it. It seriously rivals the Canon. I've taken some exceptional
pics with it, and it is still my fav when I don't want to fiddle with
controls. The IS is awesome too. And when you get to my age it is a real
plus. Actually, it is what prompted me to go the DSLR route. Do you have
anything on PBase?

[email protected] May 8th 06 01:10 AM

Ah ha ha ha...

I don't own a DSLR, nor am I very knowledgeable in photography.
I use a Sony DSC- H1

No ****!!! I own one too! That damn thing is awesome for what it is and what
I paid for it. It seriously rivals the Canon. I've taken some exceptional
pics with it, and it is still my fav when I don't want to fiddle with
controls. The IS is awesome too. And when you get to my age it is a real
plus. Actually, it is what prompted me to go the DSLR route. Do you have
anything on PBase?

No, I have no photos online. I bought the Sony because
of it's unbelievable shutter lag time of .0011 seconds when
pre-focused.

U-Know-Who May 8th 06 01:11 AM

What losers with no life do...

"Fred" wrote in message
On Sun, 07 May 2006 21:57:16 GMT, "Norm" wrote:

ah ha ha i love it jealous huh...i dont blame you at all! u c some people
got it and some dont! ``The Real Ham``

Dude, your shack looks disorganized and you run **** for equipment.
Must suck to be poor...

Did the $29 computer desk give it away? Or was it the Cobra 2000? LOL!

Norm May 8th 06 03:49 PM

Ah ha ha ha...

aw s**t this aint no fun...here i am tryin` to stir up crap and u guys
fightin` among urselves!

Norm May 8th 06 05:23 PM

What losers with no life do...

oh ya fred whats ur shack look like huh! ah ha ha..i bet ur not even a no
code tech!

Norm May 8th 06 05:28 PM

Hi suckieboy...

ya right ass wipe!well some people have it and some dont **** for brains you
would like to be where i am today but you just aint smart enough! hitler
should have left the jews alone and went after lowlife scumbags like u...and
the other cber`s ah ha ha ha ha...life is good!yes indeed some mild hate &
discontent is wonderfull...wouldn`t you agree?

I think Norm needs to get a signal... I have heard his weak signal on
75 meters. I guess he is not capable of mastering a good hf station.
So much for "the real ham".

Volker Tonn May 8th 06 05:44 PM

What Real Hams Do...

Norm schrieb:

5-6-06 1600z-0400z 5-7-06

CALLSIGN: KB9YGD

QSO: 59 59

A real 5-9er ehhh?
Nothing else to say but to do give every report a lie in return...
You may realize that CBers are the better ones on conversation.

99