RadioBanter

-   -   What Real Hams Do... (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/94109-what-real-hams-do.html)

U-Know-Who May 12th 06 10:41 PM

What Real Hams Do...

"Norm" wrote in message news:MO19g.21$_B5.8@trnddc01...
not at all dog **** breath but i like forte agent...

Then why not use it? Can't afford it?

U-Know-Who May 12th 06 10:43 PM

What Real Hams Do...

"Norm" wrote in message
news:QP19g.23$_B5.11@trnddc01...
negatorie dog **** breath but i like forte agent... sucky sucky steveo

Is Outlook Express 6 too complicated for you, sheep ****?

Really?

From: "Norm"
Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb
Subject: What Real Hams Do...
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 15:27:44 GMT

Steveo May 13th 06 12:21 AM

What Real Hams Do...

"Norm" wrote:
not at all dog **** breath but i like forte agent...

Is Outlook Express 6 too complicated for you, sheep ****?

You can't even format a correct response, Norm. Why are you using OE for
text if you like agent so much, asswipe?

Steveo May 13th 06 12:24 AM

What Real Hams Do...

"Norm" wrote:
negatorie dog **** breath but i like forte agent... sucky sucky steveo

Is Outlook Express 6 too complicated for you, sheep ****?

You might be the dumbest ham to ever top-post to rrcb. (good job norman)

Steveo May 13th 06 12:26 AM

Hi suckieboy...

me wrote:

Norm, you're such a goof!

-Chuck K8CPA

Is that ****stain for real or what?

an_old_friend May 13th 06 08:55 PM

get help

Fred wrote:
On 12 May 2006 13:46:49 -0700, "Shadow_Man" wrote:

And the Google idiots come out to play. If you don't like what I have
to say then don't read my posts, NAZI.

it is the Practice of NAZI typ e to seek control that makes you the
NAZI Fred
I am not anonymous.......

sure you are
.... nor do I
nym-shift, so go kill yourself and rid the world of intolerance.

calling on someone the die is being intolrant fredie the free loader

an_old_friend May 14th 06 07:19 AM

get help

Fred wrote:
On 13 May 2006 12:55:21 -0700, "an_old_friend"
wrote:

Fred wrote:
On 12 May 2006 13:46:49 -0700, "Shadow_Man" wrote:

And the Google idiots come out to play. If you don't like what I have
to say then don't read my posts, NAZI.

it is the Practice of NAZI typ e to seek control that makes you the
NAZI Fred

Your intolerant behavior makes you a NAZI.

what intolerance?

I have no real problem with your being heterosexual, I happen to think
it is a bit perserve to limit your affections based solely on what is
between a person legs, But I absolutely support your right to do so

A militant, gay, Nazi that
forces his lifestyle on innocent people that just don't want him
around, much less to have to suffer by dealing with his public mental
breakdown.

I don't force anything on you. I am not gay for one thing you are
hardly inocent you have called for MY DEATH fmerely for being different
than you

I am not anonymous.......

sure you are

What more do you need than my name?

I don't have your name

Do you need my call sign and
address so you can come spread your HIV to me?

no I can't spread HIV to you

it is impossible even if we were to have sex or share bllod you can't
get HIV from me.

it is simple fact I would have have HIV before I can spread HIV

You certainly seem sick
enough to try that to someone that you disagree with because you can't
deal with your emotions properly.

how do you figure\

Have I ever called for your death?

no but you call for mine

.... nor do I
nym-shift, so go kill yourself and rid the world of intolerance.

calling on someone the die is being intolrant fredie the free loader

I hope HIV gets you soon.

why? the only reasojnn is that you hate and/or fear me

The world would be a better place.

hardly
If you
don't like what I say then don't read my posts and respond to them.

if you don't want them responded to then don't post them

once you post I have the right to respond if I choose

You give my words credibility when you respond to my posts.

nope in ignoring I would make them more dangerous ask the six million
jews that died for the world silence, that right you can't ask them
they are dead

The truth
scares you Markiefag and you go through great lengths to remain in
your sick state of denial.

the truth doesn't scare me you don't tell the truth you are so afradi
of me you can't even call me by my name

get help fred I am sure you need it

an_old_friend May 14th 06 11:51 PM

get help

Fred wrote:
On 13 May 2006 23:19:02 -0700, "an_old_friend"
wrote:

Your intolerant behavior makes you a NAZI.

what intolerance?

I have no real problem with your being heterosexual, I happen to think
it is a bit perserve to limit your affections based solely on what is
between a person legs, But I absolutely support your right to do so

What happened to your theory that anyone that criticizes you is a
secret fag?

I never ahd the throey you claim

I claim you sick becuase you are sick with hate of the ose that
disagree with

I support your right to live coand feel anything you want

you can't tell the basic truth about me or adknowledge that I have the
same rights as you do

that is why I say you are sick

get help