RadioBanter

-   -   What Real Hams Do... (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/94109-what-real-hams-do.html)

[email protected] May 9th 06 08:06 PM

Hi suckieboy...

RETARDED NORM said "EAT MY SHORTS"

Tnom replied to the tard " Not possible! You wear panties."

Fred replied to tnom " A fag like you would know that bit of
information."

Tnom replied to Fred " It stands to reason because he's your friend
and his web pages are pink.

Were you replying to me or Norm a few posts ago? If it was Norm you
were bashing then I am sorry I said that about you, but if you were
replying to me I'll let my comments stand. This time around it's all
good... Have a great day and cross your fingers that Markie chokes on
his tongue.

The question should be.......who were you replying to....?

[email protected] May 9th 06 08:11 PM

[email protected]

On Tue, 09 May 2006 15:05:35 GMT, "Norm" wrote:

ah ha ha... i was usin the UN b4 u were born yung gayboy! and you couldnt
ever even come close to my abilities you are smart enough! unless it was on
ur knees serviceing fred or u-know-who...

Are you saying what I think you are saying? You really are retarded.
You just implied that you have more abilities than I when it comes to
dropping to your knees. I must agree with you there.

Ditto below

The only thing you have down pat is how to make a
fool out of yourself.

Norm May 9th 06 08:30 PM

Hi suckieboy...

ah ha ha suckie suckie tnommuckieduckie gayboy....ah ha ha ha ha hey i got
work to do and just cant play all day lol he he he roflmfao...

Norm May 9th 06 08:32 PM

Mr_Norm!

negatorie dumbass ur very adept at that ur the queenie of the fools and i
tink fred is hot for you...

Norm May 9th 06 08:59 PM

big Signal...

i have hung around and never heard this crap u mention and anyway i sure
wouldnt give a **** belive me if youve listened to me on 75 mtrs you know
what kind of station i run and how well it works!I havent talked to u on 75
yet ru waiting for it to OPEN UP... ur full of it icoms forever ``THE REAL
HAM``

why i wouldnt have a dam KENMORE thats a cb radio and the henrys are to old
and heavy just junk and i`l let u be the judge on my audio fred...ive been
told it quite good!

Is that why all of your supposed friends snicker at you when you leave
the air. Hang around and listen after you sign off. You are the butt
of their jokes. And everybody knows Kenwoods have the sweetest audio.
Icoms are junk, but things could change if they made a better radio.
But back to your weak little signal... Ameritron sucks and sucks even
worse now that it is MFJ. Enjoy your welfare shack, Norm, but please
take a bath.

U-Know-Who May 10th 06 01:12 AM

Hi suckieboy...

"Norm" wrote in message
ah ha ha suckie suckie tnommuckieduckie gayboy....ah ha ha ha ha hey i got
work to do and just cant play all day lol he he he roflmfao...

One thing about it, the guy does have a way with words. Oh wait, were those
really words?

U-Know-Who May 10th 06 01:16 AM

Mr_Norm!

"Norm" wrote in message
negatorie dumbass ur very adept at that ur the queenie of the fools and i
tink fred is hot for you...

WTF is with your Instant Messengerish abbreviations? Are you looking to hook
up with 10 year old boys and can't tell we are older?

Norm May 10th 06 07:34 PM

What Real Hams Do...

ha ha ha its a tossup u got some dumb hams belive
me...of course i aint never seen an intelligent cb`er
"Volker Tonn"

Nothing else to say but to do give every report a lie in return...
You may realize that CBers are the better ones on conversation.

Volker Tonn May 10th 06 10:04 PM

What Real Hams Do...

Norm wrote:

ha ha ha its a tossup u got some dumb hams belive
me...of course i aint never seen an intelligent cb`er

Ok, so you may open your eyes unless you are blind.

Dr.Death May 11th 06 04:51 AM

What Real Hams Do...

"Norm" wrote in message
ha ha ha its a tossup u got some dumb hams belive
me...of course i aint never seen an intelligent cb`er

That would explain your Cobra 2000