RadioBanter

-   -   What Real Hams Do... (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/94109-what-real-hams-do.html)

Norman P Triantafilos May 8th 06 05:44 PM

Hi suckieboy...

Hitler was my hero I have a mustache just like his.

My son hates me so I know what you mean.

"Norm" wrote in message
ya right ass wipe!well some people have it and some dont **** for brains
you would like to be where i am today but you just aint smart enough!
hitler should have left the jews alone and went after lowlife scumbags
like u...and the other cber`s ah ha ha ha ha...life is good!yes indeed
some mild hate & discontent is wonderfull...wouldn`t you agree?

I think Norm needs to get a signal... I have heard his weak signal on
75 meters. I guess he is not capable of mastering a good hf station.
So much for "the real ham".

Norman P Triantafilos May 8th 06 05:47 PM

What losers with no life do...

I was a no code tech until I blew a VE 3 or four times then he gave my a my
general ticket. I enjoyed swallowing his man chowder.

"Norm" wrote in message
oh ya fred whats ur shack look like huh! ah ha ha..i bet ur not even a no
code tech!

Dude, your shack looks disorganized and you run **** for equipment.
Must suck to be poor...

Norman P Triantafilos May 8th 06 05:51 PM

Ah ha ha ha...

I like **** and **** rubbed all over me.

"Norm" wrote in message

aw s**t this aint no fun...here i am tryin` to stir up crap and u guys
fightin` among urselves!

[email protected] May 8th 06 08:24 PM

Hi suckieboy...

On Mon, 08 May 2006 16:28:58 GMT, "Norm" wrote:

ya right ass wipe!well some people have it and some dont **** for brains you
would like to be where i am today but you just aint smart enough! hitler
should have left the jews alone and went after lowlife scumbags like u...and
the other cber`s ah ha ha ha ha...life is good!yes indeed some mild hate &
discontent is wonderfull...wouldn`t you agree?

I think Norm needs to get a signal... I have heard his weak signal on
75 meters. I guess he is not capable of mastering a good hf station.
So much for "the real ham".

Do you even know how to reply or post properly. You are clueless, but
what else is new?

Norm May 8th 06 11:24 PM

What losers with no life do...

"Fred" hey wats in ur shack i bet u wud lik to hv this icom

[email protected] May 8th 06 11:38 PM

Hi suckieboy...

On Mon, 08 May 2006 22:26:32 GMT, "Norm" wrote:

EAT MY SHORTS

Not possible! You wear panties.

Steveo May 8th 06 11:49 PM

Hi suckieboy...

wrote:
On Mon, 08 May 2006 22:26:32 GMT, "Norm" wrote:

EAT MY SHORTS

Not possible! You wear panties.

Panties that would double for fly paper. hehe

Steveo May 8th 06 11:53 PM

U-KNOW-WHO

"Norm" wrote:
I like **** and **** rubbed all over me

You've said that three times in a row. Good luck finding someone that's a
CBer to help you out, sewer-stain.

Norm May 9th 06 12:01 AM

Hi suckieboy...

ah ah ha..ya it is i will snake ya ya thats right give ya some mr norm worm
and u will squeel and smile and say oh ah... eeeeee...mr norm give me some
more and i will have to change my name and move to another state and join
the federal witness protection program cause you will be chasin` me fer more
MR NORM SNAKE...
Not possible! You wear panties.