Old May 29th 06, 05:42 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
U-Know-Who

Default get help

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

Fred wrote:
On 23 May 2006 11:12:00 -0700, "an_old_friend"
wrote:

which is why I would never aproach you without a weapon

Pussy

I am wise man never go to an ambush unarmed fred that is basic military
tactics

and never appraoch a coward unarmed either they are liable to do
anything

But you approach all gay bars with no weapon, and we all know they are full
of cowards. What gives, faggot?

Old May 29th 06, 07:45 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
an old friend

U-Know-Who wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

and never appraoch a coward unarmed either they are liable to do
anything

But you approach all gay bars with no weapon, and we all know they are full
of cowards. What gives, faggot?

wrong agin on all counts

one i don't go to gar bars (or any other bars for that matter)
two gay bars are no more full of cowards than this NG indeed most of
them have far more cowardage than you tom

you are just a coward hiding behind your keybaord calling names without
the guts to be a man

Old May 30th 06, 11:31 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
an old freind

Fred wrote:

wrote:

which is why I would never aproach you without a weapon

Pussy

I am wise man never go to an ambush unarmed fred that is basic military
tactics

and never appraoch a coward unarmed either they are liable to do
anything

Which is precisely why I would never approach a queer coward like you.

no coward her fred

you are the coward

you hide you name

you hide your location

and you invite people to ambushes the preffered weapon of the coward

Old June 2nd 06, 11:52 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
an_old_friend

Fred wrote:
On 30 May 2006 15:31:23 -0700, "an old freind"
wrote:

you are the coward

you hide you name

you hide your location

and you invite people to ambushes the preffered weapon of the coward

Still living in a fantasy world, faggot?

never lived in one

you are still the one that hides not daring to give out any about
himself

saying things from the safety of his hidden abode he not say to others
in person

Old June 3rd 06, 07:29 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
an_old_friend

Fred wrote:
On 2 Jun 2006 15:52:53 -0700, "an_old_friend"
wrote:

saying things from the safety of his hidden abode he not say to others
in person

Wrong again, faggot.

you are still hidng your name and addrss therefore you typing safely
from your hiding place fred

Old June 5th 06, 12:03 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
an old friend

Fred wrote:

wrote:

saying things from the safety of his hidden abode he not say to others
in person

Wrong again, faggot.

you are still hidng your name and addrss therefore you typing safely
from your hiding place fred

My name is Fred and I live in Minnesota. What more do you need, you
filthy, gay, stalker?

an adres or last name or a call till then you are just hiding liek the
coward you are

Zappa Lloyd II General 25 May 23rd 06 08:02 PM
Zappa Lloyd II Policy 24 May 23rd 06 08:02 PM
an update on Stevie [email protected] Policy 23 December 1st 05 08:39 PM
Lennie Knows More Glendale Psycho Policy 129 August 12th 05 04:54 PM