Old June 1st 06, 04:11 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
an_old_friend

Default morelies by Dr death

DrDeath wrote:
"jim" wrote in message
an_old_friend wrote:

jim wrote:

an_old_friend wrote:

jim wrote:

besides I have done nothing to cblight this gruop you guys were nothing
but calling each "gay" for quite some time

you obviously havn't been around long enough on this ng to know what you
are talking about.

oh really how is is that

why bring the gay aspect up?

becuase that is Dr deaths "problem" with me and the problem of the
poster that he was quoting the Fact I am bisexaul and not hiding in the
cloeset about it
indeed that Is the sole reason I am unwlecome in hereI am bi and not
ashamed of it

He still doesn't get it. I don't care about his sexual persuasion as long as
he keeps it to himself.

I would but you keep bring it up

you are lying again Dr your problem is as stated you think you have the
right to demand I hide stuff from you that I allow you to harras me
about my sexulity
The reason he is not welcome here is that he keeps
cramming it down our throats.

all I "cram down" your thraotsis the fact I have the same rights as you
do

and you and fred and TOom don't accept that fact

because you are doesn't

but I am not

mean you have to respond to all the homophobes when they bait the line.

I do if I wish to pruuse justice for all menas comanded by the Torah
and the Talmud

And two weeks ago he claimed to be pagan.

yes I do nothing inconsitstant about that

bottom 11 mets are tied with the d'backs buh bye.........

I was going to say auf anglish bitte but finaly worked out you were
talking about baseball

amazing.................. g'night petal you are a piece of work.

He's a true genius.

ty Dr death I am

RRAP has gone to hell in a handbasket Rooooooodney Policy 35 January 26th 06 03:27 PM
wow the power I have here in RRAP that my every post most answered by a forgery? [email protected] Policy 0 December 29th 05 08:52 PM
Announcing The RRAP Crossdressers New Year's Ball Awards !! xylophone Policy 0 December 22nd 05 04:05 PM
HOWTO: Clean up rrap Lloyd Policy 4 December 2nd 05 07:39 PM
RRAP suggestion: Let's all go back to 14.313 again dancin chicken Policy 2 April 29th 05 03:15 AM