Old June 3rd 18, 11:58 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated,aus.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.digital.misc

Default [VK2TPM] FreeDV digital voice story on WIA broadcast via FreeDV

marxy's musing on technology

FreeDV digital voice story on WIA broadcast via FreeDV

http://blog.marxy.org/2018/06/freedv...ry-on-wia.html

The recursion appeals to me, here is a story about the new FreeDV 700D mode
complete with comparison with SSB. I heard the story via the relay over
FreeDV 1600 from Adelaide.

Interestingly I find digital voice decoded is more intelligible in a small
external speaker than in headphones.

After the broadcast relay, Mark, VK5QI conducted a callback on 700D with
stations VK3PR, VK3RV, VK5DGR and