Old November 26th 03, 06:41 AM
Joseph Fenn

Default Molex Plug for IC751

Does anyone know if the 12 pin (I think it was 12 pins or more)
thats on the back of the IC751 rigs is that still available at
HRO or AES or any of those places anymore?? Or does anyone here
have one they will sell me? I dont want to setup a box that works
thru the mike Jack on front of the rig nor take audio from the
spkr for pactor / packet / use or even psk. or other sound card
stuff.
Joe/ABM6JF KH6JF
I believe it was called a MOLEX connector

* Ham KH6JF AARS/MARS ABM6JF QCWA WW2 VET WD RADIO *

Old November 26th 03, 07:48 PM
tim gorman

Mouser carries this part.

24 circuit plug Molex .062 Connect

Mouser Part Nbr 538-03-06-2242

You will also need to order .062 pins to use with the molex plug.

You don't need to carry much current so get the pins for the smallest wire,
they will be a little cheaper.

73,

tim ab0wr