Old June 6th 08, 01:09 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.dx,rec.radio.info

Default MMMonVHF Newsletter 2008-06-06

Hallo dear MMMonVHF friends,

please find below the NEWSLETTER of "Make More Miles on VHF"
the VHF-DX-Portal, dated 2008-06-06.

We attempt to distribute the NEWSLETTER one or two times per week.
For more details, please be so kind and refer at the "NEWS"-page
http://www.mmmonvhf.de/latest.php and check for the latest NEWS
(last 24 hours lines blinks / up to 3 days lines marked orange):

Latest NEWS/INFO for the NEWSLETTER - MMMonVHF The VHF-DX-Portal

Very SAD NEWS AGAIN - It has come to us notice that Rainer, DJ9BV,
has become Silent Key. Another great radio-pioneer is lost...
Rainer was very ill for some time but we hoped he had overcome his
desease. The Team of MMMonVHF will pass our deep sympathy and
condolences to his family. Rest in peace, Rainer!

***

Hello MS fans, Radio club "Golubinci" - YU7GOL holds FSK441
"Summer MS Contest" in period from 13.06. 2008 to 15.06. 2008.
We are inviting all MS operators to take a part in the contest having
a opportunity for nice DX contacts. All infos around you be able
to find: http://www.mmmonvhf.de/latest.php?id=1612
Source: Bane, YU7KB via WSJT-Reflector

***

eMWS and eMWDXCC at the VHF-DX-Portal MMMonVHF PLEASE UPDATE!
As well as the eMWS we are collecting all your needed DXCC countries
at the VHF-DX-Portal MMMonVHF online! Specially after the first nice
SPORADIC E QSOs with lot of new worked Squares for you, you please be
welcome to update continuous these both online tools at MMMonVHF:
Login at http://www.mmmonvhf.de/usr.php go to your ACCOUNT and click
on the buttons eMWS Upload or eDXCC Upload and follow the info at
the page or have a look for the example files... All results (eMWS and
eMWDXCC) can be seen always up to date at:
http://www.mmmonvhf.de/ USE Menue: Most Wanted (eMWS & eMWDXCC)
Source: MMMonVHF-Team

VHF-EXPEDITIONS (specially 144 MHz MS/EME/TROPO)
http://www.mmmonvhf.de/latest.php - use FILTER Event/Activity NO!

Jussi, OH6ZZ, is happy to announce upcoming pedition to water square
JP91 on 8th June 2008 from up around 10 or 11 UTC abt 8...10 hours.
LATEST NEWS de Jussi, OH6ZZ, dated 2008-06-05:
So far, ped will start as planned on Sunday 8th June ,qrv ab 1000z.
Final decision on Sunday morning. 73 Jussi, OH6ZZ
Source: direct to MMMonVHF - tnx Jussi, OH6ZZ

***

Instead of the 1st planed expedition to Tunesia (see our MMM-Info)
Frank, DL8YHR, changed now his target to Egypt, SU, Locator KM50
Frank, DL8YHR and Jose, EA7KW, will try to be qrv from SU from 27th
of june +/- 1 days for around 4-5 days. Callsign shall be SU8(EME).
More details (as well the asked special call) will follow here soon.
You may subcribe these News to be always up to date...
Source: direct to MMMonVHF - tnx Frank, DL8YHR

***

Bouke, PA0ZH and René, PE1L will be qrv from the JW5E (JQ78) station
on 2m EME from June 4th until June 9th. QRV right now...
Till now we made 79 qso's. 27 country's and we guess 7 country firsts
(OK, OM, ZL, XE, ES, YU and UA) - Condx are vy difficult up here.
We will be qrv a lot the coming days (at least till Sunday).
We hope to see a few more stations in the log. 73's Rene PE1L and Bouke
PA0ZH at JW5E. A first VIEW from the antennas can be found at:
http://mmmonvhf.de/upload-news/DL8EBW/FOTO/jw5e.jpg
Source: direct to MMMonVHF - tnx Bouke, PA0ZH and Rene, PE1L

***

Hello EME gang, how was expected direction to the mast caused very strong
interference and from azimuth 270°we are not able to find any silent
direction for couple other CQs. QRT for while. We are wrap up now and travel
to Z3. Looking forward to meet you all from Z3 on 432 MHz on Saturda and
1296 MHz Sunday. Today worked 27 initials CW and 5 JT65C. Sorry to all who
did not work with us, but trust us that we were doing our best.
Regards Zdenek Source: Zdenek, 4O/OK1DFC via Moon-Net

VHF-EVENTS/ACTIVITIES
http://www.mmmonvhf.de/latest.php - use FILTER Event/Activity YES!

Infos about the 5'th TA VHF-UHF CONTEST
Hi all; 5'th TA VHF-UHF CONTEST; The 5'the TA VHF-UHF Contest will
take place on July 6'th 2008, 0700-1500 UTC. Although the primary
task is to encourage multimode and dx operations in the national
scope, international participation is welcomed. Modes of operation:
2-Meters: SSB/CW and FM - 70cm: SSB/CW and FM - More details at:
http://www.mmmonvhf.de/latest.php?id=1606
Source: direct to MMMonVHF - tnx Kadri, TA1D

***

HA-Z3-OM team will be actie on 6m 2m 70cm 23cm on July contest HA5OV,
HA7PL, HA1RS, HA6NL, HA1CA, Z35Z, Z32ID, OM5XX will work as Z38C
from Peren (KN12AG, 1326m) on 6m 2m 70cm 23cm on July contest.
All Infos at: http://www.mmmonvhf.de/latest.php?id=1609
Source: direct to MMMonVHF - tnx Jani, HA5CRX

***

Hi folks, the F6KHM crews will be qrv this wend for the major french
contest of the year in /P from IN88AI. Asl is 380m.Full take-off.
We'll qrv 2M up to 3cms. We'll hope a lots of qsos particulary on shf
bands. Please to meet you. Good wend and dx. Oli
Source: direct to MMMonVHF - tnx Oli, F1AKK

***

Next French VHF and more championship (next week end).
Some announced operations Dates:
June 7th 14:00Utc until June 8th, 14:00Utc
F4JIL/p , JN28QB, 144/432
F8KCF, JN25, Le Grand Colombier, 1500m asl 144 to 10 gHz
F8KGH/p , le Béssillon 850m asl, jn33am 144,432,1200 MHz
F5KBJ/p , le Mont Caume 789m/asl jn23we 144,432,1200 MHz
F4FJP/p, le Lachens 1750m/asl jn33hr 144,432,1200 MHz
TM1O. (F6BVA, F1NSR and other) , la Montagne de Lure,jn24vc
1750m/asl, all bands from 144 MHz to 47 gHz.
F6BNH/P01 JN26XH QRV 144, 432, 1296 MHz
EA2TO/1 , IN83 144-432 MHz
EA2DR/1. , IN83, 1296 MHz
F6KHM/P , le Mont St.Michel de Brasparts (Finistère/29),335m asl,
IN88AI , 144, 432, 1296, 2320, 5760 MHz & 10GHz...
F6BUL/p , Mont SEMNOZ, ~1650m asl, near Annecy , JN35BT at least 144 MHz.
Rules (french) can be download: http://www.mmmonvhf.de/latest.php?id=1610
Source: Maurice, F5NQL-DX-News

***

HA VHF-UHF-SHF contest will be held this weekend
Dates: June 7th 14:00 UT until June 8th, 14:00 UT
You will find the rules in the attached file. Download at
http://www.mmmonvhf.de/upload-news/D...VHFContest.pdf
Source: direct to MMMonVHF - tnx Jani, HA5CRX

***

W2SZ will be operating EME again on 2M. We improved the station for
this year and would like to make some EME contacts. Station & schedule
Details: w2sz, FN32JP, 1500W, 4x12El, full Az/El, 0.6 dB LNA
Moonrise at 2220Z on June 15 - Contest ends at 0400Z June 16
If you can schedule with us during that time, please contact
jeff millar, wa1hco, email: wa1hco"at"gmail.com
Source: Jeff, WA1HCO via Moon-Net

***

Hello! This is just a reminder that ZF2ZD will be QRV on moonrise and
moonset from June 28 - July 6 with a kw and 6M7JHV on the horizon.
If you would like a JT65A EME sked with them, please send an email
sked proposal to K2ZD as soon as possible. GL and VY 73, Lance
Source: Lance, W7GJ, via Magic Band EME

***

6M Caribbean DXpedition 2008 to V3 and HK0:
LATEST NEWS de Lance, W7GJ, 2008-06-04: As you probably are aware, K7BV
is going down to V31 at the end of June and then on to HK0. He will be
QRV on 6m EME from both places, with a 6M7JHV yagi and ACOM 1000
amplifier. If you are interested in an EME sked from either place, please
send your sked proposal to W1JJ ASAP! MNI TNX and GL! VY 73, Lance
Source: Lance, W7GJ, via Magic Band EME

***

Kenny K2KW and XYL Stephanie KD8GKM will be vacationing on Saba from
July 1-7. Casual operation signing PJ6/K2KW with focus on 6m, and
activity on 17-40m. 100w, 2 ele 6m yagi, and dipole for HF. QTH is
370m high, looking over the ocean just 900m away. Great water shot
to North-East and Mid-West USA, EU and AF. IOTA is NA-145 and grid
square is FK87. Possible operation from PJ7 on Dutch St Maarten
July 8-10. QSL via WA4WTG. Source: Bill/NG3K

***

Peter, DH3NB, will be active as S79GB between June 14th and July 4th.
Begin date: 20080614 - End date: 20080704 - Submitter's callsign: DH3NB
Submitter's e-mail: peter"at"dh3nb.de - Callsign(s): S79GB - DXCC entity:
Seychelles - QSL route: DH3NB - Operators: Peter S79GB - Notes: QSL via
DARC Bureau or direct; 6-40m; IOTA AF-024. Source: Bill/NG3K

***

Ricardo/PY2EL and Waldir/PY2WC are going to participate in the CB144 VHF
contest from the island of Comprida (SA-024, DIB reference SP-03 for the ,
Diploma Islands Brazil). The main station as PY2EL on 2 meters and the
second station will be HF operation as PY2EL/P and PY2WC/P.
QSL via home calls, direct or bureau. Source: [rsgbiota.org] via ICPO

************************************************** *******************
The VHF-DX-Portal MMMonVHF - Newsletter Credits & internal Info ...
************************************************** *******************

Thank you for all info and news. Our Newsletter is compliled from the
input of the USER of the VHF-DX-Portal MMMonVHF, a lot of well selected
and free usable HF-V-U-SHF-Info-Sources and info we did find at ON4KST-,
N0UK-, RU-VHF-DX-Net, EA-V-U-SHF-Chat and others...
Sources wherever we did find the Info are marked and named. If you see,
or hear, or work yourself an expedition, which is NOT (or parts are
WRONG) at our VHF-DX-Portal MMMonVHF, PLEASE be so kind and drop us an

info at: http://www.mmmonvhf.de/newsuser.php
or via: http://www.mmmonvhf.de/kontact.php

The MMMonVHF-Team is always trying to spread any expedition info as up
to date and reliable as possible and as long the info are not violate
with our MMMonVHF-Policy. Have a lot of fun and enjoy MMMonVHF!

73 de Guido "Guy" DL8EBW
on behalf of the MMMonVHF-Team
(DG2KBC DK3XT DK5EW DK5YA HA5CRX IV3NDC OZ1LPR PA2DW PA3BIY & PA4EME)

br