Old January 9th 17, 11:47 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.dx

Default 5U5R Niger, Breaking News!!!

Tony EA5RM informs DxCoffee readers:

"Just today I had a meeting with Autorité de Régulation des Télécommunications et de La Poste du Niger officialsÿin Niamey.
ARTP officials were very kind and they told me that 6 meters areÿnot allowed for Amateur Radio in this country so we have cancel allÿour plans for this band, instead we are going to be on the air onÿ60 meters. Announced QRG is 5.360 Khz for both modes CW and USB."
Antonio Gonzalez EA5RM

Exclusive photos for our readers

See also:ÿhttp://www.dxcoffee.com/eng/2016/5u5r-niger/

http://www.dxcoffee.com/eng/2017/5u5...breaking-news/

5U5R Niger by Tifariti Gang DxCoffee Dx 0 December 8th 16 02:11 PM
(OT) Breaking News [email protected] Shortwave 6 July 7th 09 12:07 AM
(OT) Breaking News! dxAce Shortwave 2 July 6th 09 02:56 PM
Breaking news - hdradiofarce gets hit from NAVTEQ! BoobleStubble Shortwave 3 May 2nd 09 02:44 PM
Breaking HD News!!! [email protected] Shortwave 1 September 26th 07 03:52 PM