Old July 6th 09, 12:09 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) Breaking News!

I guess Michael W. Bryant wasn't BS'ing (Bryant Sierra) us when he said he was
going to be working at or for a new place!

In a stunning move, the dufi at Louisville Technical Institute have changed
their name!

It is now the Sullivan College of Technology & Design!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

And, as always, don't let your children attend the Sullivan College of
Technology & Design.

They've hired at least one dufus who once claimed to have a PhD, and who
knows, there may be more dufi there.

Old July 6th 09, 12:58 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jul 6, 7:09*am, dxAce wrote:
I guess Michael W. Bryant wasn't BS'ing (Bryant Sierra) us when he said he was
going to be working at or for a new place!

In a stunning move, the dufi at Louisville Technical Institute have changed
their name!

It is now the Sullivan College of Technology & Design!

No comment Steve. ;-)

Old July 6th 09, 02:56 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

A few minutes ago, Paul Gallo www.supertalkms.com said Nancy
Reagan is 88 years old today.

One time Ronald Reagan told somebody nuke missiles sent out from
U.S.Submarines can be recalled.

N'Awlins wants Brad Pitt (''the movies'') for Mayor, of N'Awlins.

Angelea McGlowan was a guest speaker on Paul Gallo's radio talk show
this morning.She is a Very Smart gal.
www.angelamcglowan.com

We got a little dab of rain last night, it looks like we might get some
more rain today.We need the rain.
Southern Rainnn,,,,,, Southern Rainnnnnn,,,,,, from the Gulf Coast
Mississippi,,,,,, Southern Rain always makes me feel like homeeeee,,,,,
cuhulin