Old January 17th 05, 01:34 AM
DOUGLAS SNOWDEN

Default Octavia QSL's

Just a follow up on my experience with them. I posted a msg several months
ago asking if others had had good or bad experience with them. They are a
Russian printing outfit. I ordered QSL's back in the early part of June and
have not rcvd them yet. I have E-mailed them numerous times and they said
they had been printed and were going to be shipped. No QSls' yet. Just a
warning to those contemplating a order. $100 down the tube I guess.

Doug N4IJ

Old January 18th 05, 05:23 PM
Bob Nielsen

On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 01:34:49 GMT, DOUGLAS SNOWDEN wrote:
Just a follow up on my experience with them. I posted a msg several months
ago asking if others had had good or bad experience with them. They are a
Russian printing outfit. I ordered QSL's back in the early part of June and
have not rcvd them yet. I have E-mailed them numerous times and they said
they had been printed and were going to be shipped. No QSls' yet. Just a
warning to those contemplating a order. $100 down the tube I guess.

Too bad. They did put out good quality QSLs at a good price. I still
have several hundred left from my order, but when it is time to get
some more, I'll have to look around.

Bob, N7XY

Old February 3rd 05, 02:14 AM
DOUGLAS SNOWDEN

I did just recently finally receive my qsl's. It took about 9 months.

Doug

"Bob Nielsen" wrote in message
On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 01:34:49 GMT, DOUGLAS SNOWDEN wrote:
Just a follow up on my experience with them. I posted a msg several
months
ago asking if others had had good or bad experience with them. They are a
Russian printing outfit. I ordered QSL's back in the early part of June
and
have not rcvd them yet. I have E-mailed them numerous times and they said
they had been printed and were going to be shipped. No QSls' yet. Just
warning to those contemplating a order. $100 down the tube I guess.

Too bad. They did put out good quality QSLs at a good price. I still
have several hundred left from my order, but when it is time to get
some more, I'll have to look around.

Bob, N7XY

Octavia QSL's Reliable Outfit? DOUGLAS SNOWDEN Dx 2 September 8th 04 10:49 AM
Octavia QSL's Reliable Outfit? DOUGLAS SNOWDEN Dx 0 September 8th 04 03:05 AM
ZK1/AC4LN North Cook QSL's? Mike Luther Dx 4 June 7th 04 01:56 AM
Electronic QSL's KØHB Dx 6 November 26th 03 10:54 PM
Electronic QSL's KØHB General 3 November 26th 03 10:54 PM