Old August 4th 20, 05:57 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated,rec.radio.amateur.dx

Default [KB6NU] Do you have A WTH card?

KB6NU's Ham Radio Blog

Do you have A WTH card?

A couple of day ago, Steve, WG0AT, who is a big Summits on the Air
enthusiast, tweeted:

Yesterday we had lots of tourist-hiker visitors wandering by wondering What
the Heck we were doing? So I passed out a few of my WTHcards (inspired by
Stuart/KB1HQS)

He attached this image:

Stuart, KB1HQS, referred to above is a big Parks on the Air guy, and the
author of Portable Operating for the Radio Amateur. Heres his card:

Both of these are great cards. I dont have my own card, like these two, but
Ill often print up a flyer to hand out when Im operating portable. Heres
the flyer that I passed out last year when I activated the Pointe aux
Barques lighthouse:

In retrospect, I see that I should have included more contact information.

In any event, these are great things to have when operating portable. You
never know who might get interested in the hobby. Heck, they may even end
up as good friends.

The post Do you have A WTH card? appeared first on KB6NUs Ham Radio Blog.

[KB6NU] Time to upgrade.my business card KB6NU via rec.radio.amateur.moderated Admin Dx 0 April 1st 17 06:07 PM
[KB6NU] KB6NU on the ICQ Podcast KB6NU via rec.radio.amateur.moderated Admin Moderated 0 January 11th 16 05:29 PM
RF card FT 990 snoopydawg Equipment 0 November 30th 11 02:33 PM
Anybody KNOW what PC Card this is? Scan Da Bands Equipment 2 July 19th 05 06:29 AM
German QSL card [email protected] Shortwave 0 November 24th 03 10:49 AM