Old February 8th 05, 10:55 PM
J. Mc Laughlin

Dear Wes: Well, you could be right.
Today, with a very low noise level, I just could not hear them.
It has occurred to me that I might need a "remote" station out in the
far West in order to work the remaining Far East stations such as VU4 and
1S. Sounds like an opportunity for someone to time share.

If this DX0K operation works out, I foresee a serious effort taking
place. With round the clock operation and better antennas, even I could
work them.

Thanks for sharing. 73 Mac N8TT

--
J. Mc Laughlin; Michigan U.S.A.