Old June 27th 05, 08:38 PM
Rick Scott

Charlie wrote:
Double posting Rick? I see you still are a Usenet novice but still always
good for a chuckle.

Nope, canceled the 1st one, but appearently your ISP doesnt accept
cancels.

If you say Im a novice, then thats your opinion.

Say did you ever learn what headers were and what they can tell you.

Old June 27th 05, 08:41 PM
Charlie

Yes one tends to "disappear" off Usenet when they move residences and don't
get back online for a year or so. Your powers of reason and deduction leave
a lot to be desired. But anyway have a great day and work on that logic
processing - OK?

--

Charlie
Ham Radio - AD5TH

"Rick Scott" wrote in message
ups.com...
Still the same charlie. And I dont think I said anything about me
getting a lawyer, Im just relaying what was said to me from a Gentleman
who's name and ham radio callsign was used on USNET to bolster your
comments. Funnything was, he didnt even use the internet. He was very
curious about where it came from and wanted to know where. I pointed
to Cable one to let them tell him.

Funny you disappeard off the internet shortly after that.

Coincidence I guess.

Good luck with that tower of yours. Im sure we will be reading much
more about it some day soon.

Old June 27th 05, 08:58 PM
Charlie

Yeah back in the early 80's.
-----------------------------
From: "Rick Scott"
Newsgroups:
alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.dx
Subject: AD5TH Tower Project Completed - Pics Online
Date: 27 Jun 2005 12:38:51 -0700

.com

--

Charlie
Ham Radio - AD5TH

"Rick Scott" wrote in message
ups.com...

Old June 27th 05, 09:10 PM
Charlie

Rick here is a cut and paste from your QRZ page for your callsign of N7HJ
Ricky J Scott
5 77th Pl SW
Everett WA 98203
USA

HERE is the snippet....
--
"The only contest I enter is Sweepsteaks (Both CW and SSB) so look for me
there. "

At least you can spell CW and SSB correctly....how long did those take to
learn Ricky?
--

Charlie
Ham Radio - AD5TH

"Rick Scott" wrote in message
ups.com...

Old June 27th 05, 09:10 PM
Rick Scott

Charlie wrote:
Yeah back in the early 80's.
-----------------------------

Oh Really, So you called me a liar that you knew nothing about headers.
So, now your saying that you were lying about that whole affair. Let
me refresh you memory. So you say your an early 80s Internet user ...
But in 2002 you claim to not know what the INTERNET was. And using an
At the IRS.GOV addy wasnt too bright either. Some from the 80s
Internet would know that. SO what gov or non profit system were you
using back in the "80s"

From: "CJ"
Newsgroups:
rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy ,rec.radio.amateur.equipment
Subject: W9INN Antennas Page now ONLINE!
Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 09:56:11 -0700

Hello Rick,
I have no idea what in the world you are talking about...what are
"headers" anyway?
Lord bless you and your family.....hope to catch you on the air one of
these days.
Here is the link you asked about Rick....
---------------
Cushcraft R7 / R7000 "black box" photo w/component values, schematic,
trap illustration, high SWR fix tips,
and R7 / R7000 assembly -and- installation manuals all downloadable at
this link.....

http://www.ab7sl.com/index.html?row1col2=r7.html
----------------

73 / DX de Charles
AB7SL - Ham Radio Pages
www.ab7sl.com

Old June 27th 05, 09:21 PM
Rick Scott

Charlie wrote:
[...]

Ahhh Standard comeback there Charlie. Dive right to a Typo anywhere
you can find it and try to deflect from the truth.

Nice try.

Dont worry, I wont bother you again, as your still they same ole
charlie.

Just dont start promoting your Affiliate programs again and dont forge
headers again and you will not ever hear from me.

Good luck with your tower, but as a matter of principle, you might want
to save up a bit of rainy day cash for when the Insurance issue pops
up.

Let us know how the Power Company likes your Modification to thier
Power Pole. Ours issue tickets for Nails in them. Wonder how a tower
harness will go over.

Old June 27th 05, 10:07 PM
Charlie

You make no sense...
Who ****ed in your Cheerios this morning anyway Ricky?

--

Charlie
Ham Radio - AD5TH

"Rick Scott" wrote in message
oups.com...

Charlie wrote:
Yeah back in the early 80's.
-----------------------------

Old June 27th 05, 10:08 PM
Charlie

Hahahahaha!

OH YEAH

sweepstakes
- and -
sweepsteaks

Are just simple typos......give it a f__king rest moron...

--

Charlie
Ham Radio - AD5TH

"Rick Scott" wrote in message
oups.com...

Old July 2nd 05, 12:24 AM
gb

"Charlie" wrote in message

Our insurance man has added the structure to our list of covered items in
our policy so evidently it was OK for coverage.

Unfortunately, your local agent will have little or no input into any damage
or property loss claim that you may make -- that is the adjusters and claim
reps --
a whole another breed of cat (and not the domestic kind).
If you get into personal injury or loss of life - it gets complicated very
quickly. Fortunate that you don't have close neighbors.

gb

Old July 2nd 05, 01:17 AM
Rick Scott

Unfortunately, your local agent will have little or no input into any damage
or property loss claim that you may make -- that is the adjusters and claim
reps --
a whole another breed of cat (and not the domestic kind).
If you get into personal injury or loss of life - it gets complicated very
quickly. Fortunate that you don't have close neighbors.

gb

Yep underwriters are more than willing to add things to make more bucks.

Getting the claim later is an all together another proposition.

Tower Resonance Breaker? KA9S-3_Jeff Antenna 4 March 12th 05 10:39 PM
Single ground Bill Ogden Antenna 26 November 25th 04 03:47 AM
Is lighting nuts? CIL Antenna 29 October 23rd 04 11:38 PM
PRESS RELEASE: HCDX Online Log 1.0 released Risto Kotalampi Shortwave 0 January 12th 04 08:04 AM
FS: U.S. Tower TX489 MDPL 89' Telescopic tower Rich W6VX Equipment 0 August 28th 03 02:46 AM