Old December 22nd 05, 12:57 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.dx,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Default still more **** fro the asshoole of RRAP

K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
KØHB wrote:
My all-time favorite jeep (general purpose) logging program is HyperLog, but
support has been discontinued, so I'm shopping for a new product.
did you get stveie permission to use the word jeep that way

a full posting cycle from stvei and yet Hans is allowed to make up
words without a care from Stevie

Hans didn't "make up" any words. Every word he use can be found
in any standard dictionary.

made menaing so sorry

just more proof stevie is the ###hole of RRAP

Just more proof you're the drunken sloth of RRAP.

what proof?

I don't drinnk stevie everytime you claim to "know" i dod you lie again

Steve, K4YZ

Old December 22nd 05, 02:15 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.dx,rec.radio.amateur.policy
KØHB

"an old friend" wrote

what proof?

Proof? You want proof? I'm right, and you're wrong, and I can provide the
mathematical proof.

It is obvious, even to you, that the opposite of right is left and that three
lefts
make a right or 3l = r.

It is also clear that wrong is the opposite of right so -w = r.

So this would make 3l = r = -w which means that 3l = -w. Now, since
left is the opposite of right (-l = r) this would mean l = r = -w, which
playing with the math gives me l = -r = w and so left is the same as
wrong (yes, I could have done this in fewer steps, but I didn't feel
like doing that).

Now, since l = w and 3l = r that would make 3w = r. This means
that three wrongs make a right. Of course, since 3 is an odd number,
this situation doesn't work out with any values for r and w except 0
which would mean that r = 0 and w = 0 and l = 0, although the last
one I don't really care about.

This means that right and wrong are mathematically identical and so
classifying things as right or wrong is pointless because both of them are
the same. And since there is no difference between right and wrong, that
would make ME always right and YOU always wrong and isn't that the
thing that rrap is all about?

2 + 2 = 8 if you assign sufficiently large values to 2.

Warmest personal wishes for the holiday,

de Hans, K0HB
--
If a `religion' is defined to be a system of ideas that contains unprovable
statements, then Kurt Godel taught us that mathematics is not only a

Old December 22nd 05, 02:18 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.dx,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

KØHB wrote:
"an old friend" wrote

what proof?

Proof? You want proof? I'm right, and you're wrong, and I can provide the
mathematical proof.

it become obvious you can't

It is obvious, even to you, that the opposite of right is left and that three
lefts
make a right or 3l = r.

nope you are making a false stament

therfore the rest of your **** needs to be flush.

Old December 23rd 05, 04:55 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.dx,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dr.Ace

Default General purpose logger

"Dan/W4NTI" wrote in message
nk.net...

"KØHB" wrote in message
k.net...
My all-time favorite jeep (general purpose) logging program is HyperLog,
but support has been discontinued, so I'm shopping for a new product.

Bought EQF-logger, but after a few months of use I still haven't gotten
used to the kluge-operator-interface, so I've written that one off.

Here's my list of MUST HAVE features:

An intuitive, non-rodent-centric operator interface, similar to the
simplicity of Hyperlog or CT (Mouse OK for non-routine functions, but
logging sequences must be
touch-typist-hands-on-the-keyboard-no-need-to-watch-the-screen.)

Radio control integration

LoTW integration

Import from ADIF

Good support from the author

Any suggestions?

de Hans, K0HB
--
{{{{* http://www.home.earthlink.net/~k0hb

Hans,

I also dropped EQF for those reasons. I then went to N3FJP and I love em.
Check it out on the web at;

www.n3fjp.com

Dan/W4NTI

Welcome Back Dan,
You were missed.
But, I'm sure some low class operators didn't miss you.
Very, 73
Ace - WH2T

Old December 24th 05, 11:53 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.dx,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dan/W4NTI

wrote in message
ups.com...

Dan/W4NTI wrote:
"KØHB" wrote in message
k.net...
[...]

Dan, you were gone longer than expected. Welcome back. bb

Welcome back to what 'bb' ? I dropped out of RRAP and RRAM when I said I
did. I didn't notice this was a cross posted message till now. You can
find me on r.r.a.dx discussing real ham radio things.

Have a Nice Christmas

Dan/W4NTI

Old December 25th 05, 06:54 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.dx,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dr.Ace

Hello Hans,
Great logic. I found an error / probable typo in your equation.
See below.
Very 73 & Merry Christmas, Ace - WH2T

"KØHB" wrote in message
ink.net...

"an old friend" wrote

what proof?

Proof? You want proof? I'm right, and you're wrong, and I can provide
the mathematical proof.

It is obvious, even to you, that the opposite of right is left and that
three lefts
make a right or 3l = r.

It is also clear that wrong is the opposite of right so -w = r.

So this would make 3l = r = -w which means that 3l = -w.

Now, since
left is the opposite of right (-l = r) this would mean l = r = -w,

( SHOULD READ left is the opposite of right (-l = r) this would mean -l =

Old December 25th 05, 08:38 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.dx,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Jeffrey Herman

"KØHB" wrote in message

It is obvious, even to you, that the opposite of right is left and that
three lefts
make a right or 3l = r.

It is also clear that wrong is the opposite of right so -w = r.

You're using the variable "r" for two very different and unrelated
quantites, "right" as in "starboard" and "right" as in "correct", hence
turning your proof into poop. To avoid such ambiguity, instead use the
equations 3l = s (s for starboard) and -w = c (c for correct). But good
luck finding a relationship between s and c.

Merry Christ Mass,
Jeff KH6O
--
Chief Petty Officer, U.S. Coast Guard
Mathematics Lecturer, University of Hawaii System
Old December 25th 05, 08:52 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.dx,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Jeffrey Herman

"KØHB" wrote in message
2 + 2 = 8 if you assign sufficiently large values to 2.

That relation is true for Z mod(4) (an additive algebraic group of four elements, i.e., all multiples of 4 = 0 mod(4)).

Merry Christ Mass,
Jeff KH6O

Old December 26th 05, 05:53 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.dx,rec.radio.amateur.policy
KØHB

"Jeffrey Herman" wrote

You're using the variable "r" for two very different and unrelated
quantites, "right" as in "starboard" and "right" as in "correct", hence
turning your proof into poop.

No ****, Dick Tracy!

Since I have you beat by two pay grades, I guess I won't worry about your poopy
attitude.

de Hans, K0HB
Master Chief Radioman, US Navy

Old December 26th 05, 02:53 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.dx,rec.radio.amateur.policy
rv

Pretty nasty hangover you have today Hans? Maybe you had a
little too much "cheer" over at the Legion Hall?
LOL

"KØHB" wrote in message
. net...

"Jeffrey Herman" wrote