Old September 22nd 03, 11:10 AM
Henry SQ9MZ

Default S07PM card

If somebody get QSL from Peter for Nov 2002 activity, let me know
please;
I was send direct to Laayoune, West Sahara cards for S07PM and CN2PM
(Sept 2002)- no answer to this day

Henry SQ9MZ
Old September 24th 03, 08:49 AM
DXer

via G3WQU

Lee - K1NT
http://www.k1nt.com

om...

Old September 24th 03, 07:51 PM
Henry SQ9MZ

"DXer" wrote in message ...
via G3WQU

Lee - K1NT
http://www.k1nt.com

Dear Lee, what you mind "via G3WQU" ?

I know where I should send direct, I asked WHO received QSL from Peter

Henry SQ9MZ

Old September 27th 03, 01:01 AM
Ktfrog007

Dear Lee, what you mind "via G3WQU" ?

I know where I should send direct, I asked WHO received QSL from Peter

Henry SQ9MZ

I got a card from him. If I recall correctly, I sent it directly to his
address in the Western Sahara and received it back within a month. I think
he's with the UN and has moved on by now. Maybe to East Timor.

Kermit, AB1J

Old October 3rd 03, 06:20 AM
John

Peter is a friend of mine. He is currently in East Timor operating as 4W3CW.
He will QSL provided you send a green stamp but I think you will need to
send to his new address or via his 'home call'. I received cards OK.

73, John. G4IRN.

"DXer" wrote in message
via G3WQU

Lee - K1NT
http://www.k1nt.com

"Henry SQ9MZ" wrote in message
om...
If somebody get QSL from Peter for Nov 2002 activity, let me know
please;
I was send direct to Laayoune, West Sahara cards for S07PM and CN2PM
(Sept 2002)- no answer to this day

Henry SQ9MZ

Mackay Marine 3020/3021 extender card, etc sparks065 Boatanchors 5 June 16th 04 09:51 PM
good aidio card Publius Digital 4 December 4th 03 06:58 AM
good aidio card Publius Digital 0 December 4th 03 01:22 AM
Pleasure Craft Operator Card A.K.A Boat License Boat Card Boatanchors 2 September 16th 03 02:15 PM
QSL CARD Dimensions ? and FYI [email protected] Dx 3 September 2nd 03 04:58 PM