Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 30th 03, 05:10 PM
Derek Wills

Default dumb question about BPL

I know the proposed BPL system uses frequencies from 2-80 MHz
and I belive it uses spread spectrum. Does it have to use
every possible freq in that range or could it skip the ham
bands if we kick up enough fuss?

It seems pretty clear to me that it will happen - 150,000 hams
are outnumbered by more than 100:1 by those who want broadband
delivered to the doorstep.

Not only do I think it will happen, but I also expect the RFI
levels to be "adjusted" so as to allow more pollution - hey,
it works for greenhouse gas and power plants and......

Derek aa5bt

I have a dumb question about antenna building [email protected] Antenna 23 January 16th 05 11:39 PM
Dumb Question Dept. - Antenna Angle Zachary Taylor Antenna 14 December 6th 04 12:22 AM
Hopefully not a dumb question per CATV Ace Antenna 1 November 3rd 04 06:00 PM
Dumb question? Jim Leder Antenna 8 September 23rd 04 10:04 PM
Yagi / Beam antenna theory question... Nick C Antenna 12 October 5th 03 12:15 PM