Old January 6th 04, 08:23 PM
Dave Shrader

Dee D. Flint wrote:
"Walt Davidson" wrote in message

SNIP

.. If he is buying postage for
$0.80 and selling the IRCs for $1 that is probably illegal.

SNIP

Dee, you can go to the local Post Office, USPS, and buy a sheet of $0.37
stamps for $37.00.

You are now free to sell them for whatever you want or for whatever the
market will bear. Happens all the time and it is legal!!

In the USA UPS sells $0.37 stamps all the time for $0.40!! Hmmm...

IRCs are simply an international exchange medium for a first class
letter. In the USA that's a 1 ounce [28 gram] letter in much of Europe
it is for a 3/4 ounce [20 gram] latter. Free market rules.

DD, W1MCE

Old January 7th 04, 04:17 AM
Dee D. Flint

wrote in message
On Tue, 06 Jan 2004 03:00:26 GMT, "Dee D. Flint"
wrote:

While I may not be knowledgeable on the subject of IRCs......

Obviously. Now run on back over to QRZ.com and argue with the
Morse Code Monkeys.

73, Jim KH2D

I have no need to argue with them. I passed my 20wpm over 10 years ago.

Dee D. Flint, N8UZE

Old January 7th 04, 04:17 AM
Dee D. Flint

wrote:

While I may not be knowledgeable on the subject of IRCs......

Obviously. Now run on back over to QRZ.com and argue with the
Morse Code Monkeys.

73, Jim KH2D

I have no need to argue with them. I passed my 20wpm over 10 years ago.

Dee D. Flint, N8UZE

Klein formaat IRC's nog inwisselbaar ? arie Antenna 2 June 30th 04 10:03 AM
Klein formaat IRC's nog inwisselbaar ? arie Antenna 0 June 30th 04 08:52 AM
WTB IRC's John Passaneau Dx 0 November 3rd 03 02:17 PM
WTB IRC's John Passaneau Dx 0 November 3rd 03 02:17 PM