Old June 29th 04, 04:53 PM
Charles Bess

We had torrential downpours in TX. At one point I had 2 inches of running
water going through the tent. I'll not be in a tent placed there again!
Had 216 contacts on PSK and RTTY.

Didn't see a single contact on 10, but quite a bit on 20 and 40 along with
DX on 15.
---
AD5EN

Old June 29th 04, 05:02 PM
Da Shadow

WOW on the 216 contacts on PSK and RTTY
Our GOTA station had 18 PSK QSOs (:-)
But we spent a lot of time demo to newbies

--
Lamont Cranston

The Shadow Knows