Old April 16th 07, 05:21 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default Help with a Kenwood TM-G707A

I was handed a TM-G707A this evening to use
on a business trip / rental car ... complete with
a cigarette lighter plug and a mag mount.

I am totally unfamiliar with this radio.
I'm sure that I can figure out the beast but if
my own experience holds true it will take
a good while before I am totally comfortable
with it... and being a loaner I won't have it
that long.

Hence my next question... rather than reinvent
the wheel...

Does anybody have a pre-prepared cheat sheet
that they can email me?

I will be using the manual that I downloaded
from Kenwwod's web site to preprogram a
half - dozen frequencies that were emailed
to me...

Mike WA6ILQ
(callsign) at gmail dot com