Old July 1st 07, 08:04 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment

Default FS pick up only

All,
I have to clean out my garage so I am selling all my parts and some equip.
It is too much to list so I will list some items.
Heathkit
2 HP 23 PS with cable
DX 40, VF 1, DX35, Heath kit mic,SB610,
Yaesu SP 102 and SP 102P
Johnson White Face CB
4 Tube caddies and a Drug Store style Tube tester Appox 500 tubes total all NOS about 200 used tubes including 2 3-500Z pulls, still 100% output
Hickok muti Tester, Simpson tester, Heathkit muti tester, grid dip meter,
Hallicrafters SX 110
2 D-104 mics
Many styles of transformers and chokes, many boxes of solid state parts, many boxes of various parts, Around 20 various variables capacitors, many HV mica caps, Various radio knobs, plus much more. Just too many items to list. All is pick up only, buyer takes all so bring a large truck. $1100.00 or best offer takes all no sorting though items. I am located in Gretna La. just across the river from New Orleans.If interested drop me a line I will give you my phone# to discuss further. I can take some photos if interested.

--
George K5WWO