Old October 27th 08, 08:33 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment

Default Yaesu-BPF-1.

HI all from Ken, G4KIR,

I am looking for the band-pass filter for the sub Rx on a "YAESU-FT1000".
If you have one for sale then please let me know ( location no problem ).

All the very best to you all, Ken, G4KIR

Old October 28th 08, 03:32 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment

"Ken chattenton" wrote in message
HI all from Ken, G4KIR,

I am looking for the band-pass filter for the sub Rx on a "YAESU-FT1000".
If you have one for sale then please let me know ( location no problem ).

All the very best to you all, Ken, G4KIR

-----------

Talk to submarines? Gee, a whole new hobby. G

Ed, NM2K

Old November 3rd 12, 01:50 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment

On Monday, October 27, 2008 1:33:14 AM UTC-7, Ken chattenton wrote:
HI all from Ken, G4KIR,I am looking for the band-pass filter for the sub Rx on a "YAESU-FT1000". If you have one for sale then please let me know ( location no problem ). All the very best to you all, Ken, G4KIR

Hi Ken
Quincy Rush here from Benson Az. Have a Sony CRF-150 that I am trying to disassemble. The string for the SW dial has broken. Wondering if you might shed some light on how to remove the case.

As a youth I spent 3 years in RAF South Ruislip and RAF Lakenheath. Jolly good time that was.

Cheers
Old November 4th 12, 02:39 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment

On Sat, 3 Nov 2012, wrote:

On Monday, October 27, 2008 1:33:14 AM UTC-7, Ken chattenton wrote:
HI all from Ken, G4KIR,I am looking for the band-pass filter for the sub Rx on a "YAESU-FT1000". If you have one for sale then please let me know ( location no problem ). All the very best to you all, Ken, G4KIR

Hi Ken Quincy Rush here from Benson Az. Have a Sony CRF-150 that I am
trying to disassemble. The string for the SW dial has broken.
Wondering if you might shed some light on how to remove the case.

Come on, pay attention. The post you replied to is from 2008, almost
exactly four years ago.

The chances of him still reading the newsgroup is close to nil. Most have
migrated elsewhere, but even at the best of times any given newsgroup had
only a relative few staying over the long term. And the post was a hit
and run, he thought this was a buy and sell newsgroup (it's actually for
the discussion of amateur radio equipment) and if he stuck around, it was
only long enough to see if anyone replied.

If you really need to ask a question, don't go digging for some ancient
message via google, start a thread and ask the question.

Google has a bug that allows replies to messages older than 30 days. In
the past they'd had such a limit, it disappeared for a short time when
they "upgraded" the interface (thinking in terms of their own groups
rather than usenet) and then when they "upgraded" the interface a few
months hack, they forget to put a time limit on replies.

Michael VE2BVW