Old December 9th 04, 10:40 AM
Stephen Brough

Default VERY RARE PIXYTONE TRANSISTOR RADIO on ebay about 10quid at mo!

please look at this transistor radio on ebay - it seems very rare to me,
have searched and been unable to find any trace of it - a VERY NOVEL SHAPE,
VERY ATTRACTIVE, SURELY EXTREMELY COLLECTABLE - have been made a very good
outright offer but it deserves a few more watchers to decide the real
value - I think it's only on 10 at the moment - been offered a lot more than
that - it's very special but you need to SEE it - [pretty urgently as well!!
SEE EBAY SEARCH PIXYTONE - I'm Stevetwosheds on ebay - steve brough
anywhere else. Thanks for helping out if you pass this on or just look to
gee me up a bit! Ta very much.