Old March 17th 16, 11:27 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment

Default New group started for sup

-= wrote to All =-

be I've started a new group,to support the Pixie QRP 40 CW transceiver
be which sells
be for $5.00 on eBay.

be If interested, please visit

be
https://groups.google.com/forum/?nom...e-qrp-40-meter
be -cw-tra
be nsceiver-kit

Just sent a request to join - haven't done anything with Google
groups, just some Yahoo groups from years ago.

Also my wife has been interested in HAM before - now I am as
well. :-) We are going to a Free Fest in Memphis in April and
we're looking into the testing process.

What exactly is that thing?!?!

.... Leavin' a tagline over here boss.
--- MultiMail/Win32 v0.49

Old March 18th 16, 11:36 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment

Hello

The Pixie is a 2 transistor 1 Op Amp 40 Meter CW transceiver kit. The basics. It is crystal control and is 2" X 2" big. Puts out a powerful 1.0 watt.

Takes a few hours assemble RX is wide as a barn door

Can be ordered on eBay.

Lots of fun

73, Bernie

On Friday, March 18, 2016 at 1:06:17 AM UTC-4, Jimmy Anderson wrote:
-= wrote to All =-

be I've started a new group,to support the Pixie QRP 40 CW transceiver
be which sells
be for $5.00 on eBay.

be If interested, please visit

be
https://groups.google.com/forum/?nom...e-qrp-40-meter
be -cw-tra
be nsceiver-kit

Just sent a request to join - haven't done anything with Google
groups, just some Yahoo groups from years ago.

Also my wife has been interested in HAM before - now I am as
well. :-) We are going to a Free Fest in Memphis in April and
we're looking into the testing process.

What exactly is that thing?!?!

... Leavin' a tagline over here boss.
--- MultiMail/Win32 v0.49

New group started for support of $5.00 QRP 40M CW transceiver [email protected] Equipment 0 March 17th 16 11:32 AM
Getting Started pmf@rustyskydotcom Shortwave 1 October 16th 07 11:31 PM
Synch AM Special Interest Group Started Tom Holden Homebrew 0 July 8th 05 03:35 AM
Getting Started Jennie Shortwave 6 October 11th 04 11:18 PM
How to Get Started? Taj Haslani Shortwave 1 August 31st 03 04:02 PM