Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 22nd 16, 06:41 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment

Default Using RT Systems Software with FT-991

The RT Systems software worked well with the Yaesu FT-991 until I
installed the July 13 firmware update.

Now I can not upload my backup data to the FT-991. The radio becomes
unusable If I try. I can successfully upload only the channel data, but
it is a lot of work to manually change the various other parameters.

I tried downloading a new backup, but it has the same problem when
uploading back to the radio.

Searching the web, there is no reference to others with the same
problem. Has anyone here seen anything like it?

I contacted RT Systems, but they have avoided confirming the problem.
As far as I can tell, I may have botched the firmware update.

Fred
K4DII