Old July 17th 05, 10:53 PM
Jack O'neill

Default IS THIS GUY FOR REAL??? YAHOO AUCTIONS, SOUNDS TOOO FISHY

http://csearch.auctions.yahoo.com/cu...ronics1&acc=us

IS THIS GUY FOR REAL??? YAHOO AUCTIONS, SOUNDS TOOO FISHY

Old July 19th 05, 03:18 AM
dutchman2u

well i hope so i just wone the auction on a yeasu ft1000mp mkv
dutch

Old July 20th 05, 02:41 AM
Jack O'neill

Please let all of us know if all goes well with this guy and you have
the radio.
Seems to me and others that this guy is selling these high end radios
WAY to cheap.
Red flags are popping up all over the place!
I really hope he is on the up and up.
AND I hope you can pay with Paypal. At least
you will be able to get your money back.
All of his auctions are over now??
Good luck and let us know.

73
==================

Old July 21st 05, 04:16 PM
dutchman2u

Yes go ahead..

Contact Information

From: Provo, Floyd

Date: 07/20/05 19:56:41

Here are some of the emails that I have collected.

I would not send any money another guy emailed and said he sent the
money..dont think he will see it again.

I have more if your interested.

Hi Floyd .. just wonder how that Extreme Electronics deal worked out
... sure sounded fishy to me, and I could not find a store that fit that
merchandise in or around the Belton area.

What happened? Did you get your radio?

73 Mark AA6DX

We agree!

In a message dated 7/15/2005 11:10:36 PM Central Daylight Time,
writes:

I recieved my invoices also.. and I asked if I could pick up my
equipment . with no answer yet..

I dont think that I am going to send $2600. to someone who comunicates
the way they do.

[mailto Sent: Fri 7/15/2005 11:14 PM
To: Provo, Floyd
Subject: Yahoo Auctions

No. We received an invoice and asked to pick up the radio & make
payment. No response.

In a message dated 7/15/2005 7:44:28 PM Central Daylight Time,
writes:

Have you had any luck yet..?

[mailto Sent: Thu 7/14/2005 11:42 PM
To: Provo, Floyd

We bought a 756ProIII from extremeelectronics1 on Yahoo auctions and
we're having trouble getting a response.

Did you get your radio?

Lezlea & Michael Barrett / N2LDS & K1ECW

"homeskoolma on Yahoo auctions"

Hello Floyd,

I called and got ahold of tabetha betzner's mother and father,she is
only 19 years old.Her parents know nothing of these items for sale.her
mother states that possibly a neighbor who is reffered to as "a little
loony"may be using her name fradulenly........Gary

"Provo, Floyd" wrote:

I have not heard anything from this guy . I will keep you and several
others that have responeded.

From: GARY [mailto Sent: Thu 7/14/2005 8:56 PM
To: Provo, Floyd
Subject: icom 756

Hello,

Just wondering what happened on this radio sale.Looks like this jerk
has listed it numerous times for various rediculously cheap prices.I
won't send him anything till I have personal information for him
verified by me.Let me know what the hell is up if you can
please.Thanks.....Gary

Old July 21st 05, 04:16 PM
dutchman2u