Old July 31st 06, 11:58 AM posted to alt.cocksucker.roger-wiseman,alt.fuckhead.stagger.lee,alt.morons,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
666 666 is offline

Default The semantics of "Libbel"

What, exactly, IS Libbel? Can we count the ways? Is "Libbel" akin to
Dribble? Piddle?
Perhaps someone with greater mental acquity than Mark can answer this
age-old riddle/piddle/libbel/diddle conundrum.
How, exactly, does one "libbel" another? Is it a verb? An adjective? An
insult? Compliment? Or does it have sexual undertones?
Perhaps we should forward this query to a person who is mentally superior to
Mark Morgan. Just maybe Roger Wiseman can step in to provide an answer in
terms that Mark may be able to comprehend.
I defer to the greater intellect of Mr. Wiseman who has shown so much mental
sharpness of late. Can you, Roger, define "libbel" for Mark and the rest of
us, the mental unworthies? Surely you can shed no small amount of West
Virginia intellect upon this dilemma.
And remember, Roger, by so doing you will forever place Mark in a position
of indebtedness.

Old July 31st 06, 07:54 PM posted to alt.morons,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

666 wrote:
What, exactly, IS Libbel? Can we count the ways? Is "Libbel" akin to
Dribble? Piddle?

grant you forgiveness for your crimes

Old August 1st 06, 02:00 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

an old friend wrote:
666 wrote:
What, exactly, IS Libbel? Can we count the ways? Is "Libbel" akin to
Dribble? Piddle?

grant you forgiveness for your crimes

Looks like Steve is in some serious therapy, he's been gone so long.

I hope it does him some good.

Old August 2nd 06, 04:58 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap

Default I grant you forgiveness for your crimes

wrote:
an old freind wrote:

So, does it make you long for your days gone by in electro-shock,
Mokrie?

I grant you forgiveness for your crimes
but get some therapy

Old August 3rd 06, 04:48 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap

Default only in your demented dreams woger

Old August 4th 06, 03:16 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap

Default only in your demented mind

wrote:
only in your demented mind