Old August 15th 06, 09:34 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.swap,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.shortwave

Default El-Cheapo hamfest bum tries the Dell lottery

Ran into a certain well known cheap-assed ham
radio ******* operator today. Everyone in the local
clubs know him. He stinks, has greasy hair, bathes
monthly (?) and is known to crash ham widow's estate
sales the day after they plant the SK. In short the guy
is a true F-N low life pig. (...you prolly already know
just whom I am speaking of eh...? grin) Drives a beat
up old car with 10 antennas on it.

Today I caught this ******* ham stinkball rooting thru the
battery recycle boxes at the local office supply store.
He dug out two Dell laptop batteries and quickly shoved them
into his dirty overalls pockets he was wearing. (The store is
staffed by college age kids who don't give a s--t anyway
so they let him clean out the recycle bins of
batteries, toner cartridges, old cellphones and other similar
stuff as it's less work for them.....good point I guess.)

Apparently this guy has already hit every recycle bin where ever
he could get away with it, and is hoping to claim all these dead
Dell batteries as his own on their recent Laptop Battery Recall Program
that's been in the news of late. Then when he gets the replacement units
he plans to re-sell them at a profit online. Talk about a cheap
opportunistic
scrounging bum! Only a smelly ex-hamfest bum who used to sell crap at
hamfests
and now scams people on e-Bay could think of something like this....

Old August 15th 06, 10:34 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,soc.men,rec.radio.cb,alt.usenet.kooks

Son of Biggus Dickus II wrote:
[...]

GREAT POST!!!
thanks for spot lighting those trashy bitches!

Old August 15th 06, 10:36 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.shortwave

Default cease and desist

cease and desist....

Old August 15th 06, 11:00 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.swap,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.shortwave

Son of Biggus Dickus II wrote:
Today I caught this ******* ham stinkball rooting thru the
battery recycle boxes at the local office supply store.
He dug out two Dell laptop batteries and quickly shoved them
into his dirty overalls pockets he was wearing.

I don't know about any Dell recall, but I routinely go through the
recycled battery boxes when I see them. I often get NimH batteries which
after being reconditioned (discharged/recharged) a few times are perfectly
good.

Geoff.

IL Voice: (07)-7424-1667 Fax ONLY: 972-2-648-1443 U.S. Voice: 1-215-821-1838
Visit my 'blog at
http://geoffstechno.livejournal.com/
Old August 15th 06, 11:38 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.swap,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.shortwave

So your " LITTLE DICKUS II" right?
"Son of Biggus Dickus II" wrote in
message groups.com...

Old August 16th 06, 12:15 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.swap,rec.radio.shortwave

"Son of Biggus Dickus II" wrote in
groups.com:

[...]

I bet it sucks when he beats you to the dumpster.

SC
Old August 16th 06, 03:33 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.swap,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.shortwave

I think there is one of these guys in every large ham population.

"Son of Biggus Dickus II" wrote in
message groups.com...
Ran into a certain well known cheap-assed ham
radio ******* operator today. Everyone in the local
clubs know him. He stinks, has greasy hair, bathes
monthly (?) and is known to crash ham widow's estate
sales the day after they plant the SK. In short the guy
is a true F-N low life pig. (...you prolly already know
just whom I am speaking of eh...? grin) Drives a beat
up old car with 10 antennas on it.

of something like this....

Old August 16th 06, 04:27 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.swap,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.shortwave

"Rayburn" wrote in message
So your " LITTLE DICKUS II" right?

Hey...! It ain't how LONG yer hook is, jus HOW you wiggle yer worm!

(grin) Someone buy that man a beer!

Old August 16th 06, 04:27 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.swap,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.shortwave

[...]

Let me guess....hmmmm.....N8WWM comes to mind.