Old August 24th 06, 11:35 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks

Default I hate the AUK k00ks here, but watching the CB group get hammered is friggen hilarious.

Köi-Lö wrote:
an old wrote:

really do have personal issues, don't you, friend?

go away come back when you have gorwn up to at least the level of
Wismen.

I don't want to leave.

you will soon enough kook

Old August 25th 06, 12:30 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

"DrDeath" wrote in
:

"Slow Code" wrote in message
You AUK fags better keep this **** out of
rec.radio.amateur.misc and rec.radio.amateur.policy.

SC

You just sealed the fate of those groups, and the fallout will destroy
the hobby that you constantly whine about. You have nobody to blame but
yourself.

No, we got Woger, Markie, Lloydie, and Stevie. They digitally Pump each
other contantly. Our group can't get any worse.

Now go shoot some skip on your 11 meter cesspool.

Sc
Old August 25th 06, 12:36 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.cb,rec.music.classical.recordings

On Thu, 24 Aug 2006 15:35:04 -0700, an old freind did the cha-cha, and
screamed:
Köi-Lö wrote:
an old wrote:

really do have personal issues, don't you, friend?

go away come back when you have gorwn up to at least the level of
Wismen.

I don't want to leave.

you will soon enough BITCHSLAP

I said watch it.

Hail Eris! TM#5
Cardinal Snarky of the Fannish Inquisition
No one expects the Fannish Inquisition!
Vote rec.radio.amateur.policy for Busted Urinal in August 2006!
(If someone wouldn't mind seconding it...)
Also vote Cletis Perkins for:
Bolo Bullis Foam Duck (needs seconding)
Unabomber Surprise (needs seconding)
Goofy @zzed Babboon (needs seconding)
Joseph Bartlo "Pathetic Anal Pineapple" Award

Old August 25th 06, 09:54 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.cb,rec.music.classical.recordings

On Thu, 24 Aug 2006 16:47:58 -0700, an old friend did the cha-cha, and
screamed:
The Demon Prince of Absurdity wrote:
On Thu, 24 Aug 2006 15:35:04 -0700, an old freind did the cha-cha, and
screamed:

you will soon enough BITCHSLAP

I said watch it.

watch what BITCHSLAP

Given your take-it-to-real-life-when-the-flaming-gets-too-nasty cb'er
nature, your mouth, k00k.

Hail Eris! TM#5
Cardinal Snarky of the Fannish Inquisition
No one expects the Fannish Inquisition!
Vote rec.radio.amateur.policy for Busted Urinal in August 2006!
(If someone wouldn't mind seconding it...)
Also vote Cletis Perkins for:
Bolo Bullis Foam Duck
Unabomber Surprise
Goofy @zzed Babboon
Joseph Bartlo "Pathetic Anal Pineapple" Award

Old August 25th 06, 12:38 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Sniveling **** whined:
"DrDeath" wrote in
:

"Slow Code" wrote in message
You AUK fags better keep this **** out of
rec.radio.amateur.misc and rec.radio.amateur.policy.

SC

You just sealed the fate of those groups, and the fallout will destroy
the hobby that you constantly whine about. You have nobody to blame but
yourself.

No, we got Woger, Markie, Lloydie, and Stevie. They digitally Pump each
other contantly. Our group can't get any worse.

While you get pumped in the asshole by your daddy's cock.

Old August 25th 06, 04:10 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.cb,rec.music.classical.recordings

"The Demon Prince of Absurdity" wrote in
message news
On Thu, 24 Aug 2006 16:47:58 -0700, an old friend did the cha-cha, and
screamed:
The Demon Prince of Absurdity wrote:
On Thu, 24 Aug 2006 15:35:04 -0700, an old freind did the cha-cha, and
screamed:

you will soon enough BITCHSLAP

I said watch it.

watch what BITCHSLAP

Given your take-it-to-real-life-when-the-flaming-gets-too-nasty cb'er
nature, your mouth, k00k.

He is a Ham, not a CBer. Those that pursue him are Hams also. We at RRCB
just got the fallout.

Old August 25th 06, 04:19 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

"Slow Code" drooled on himself in message

"DrDeath" wrote in message
"Slow Code" wrote in message
You AUK fags better keep this **** out of
rec.radio.amateur.misc and rec.radio.amateur.policy.

SC

You just sealed the fate of those groups, and the fallout will destroy
the hobby that you constantly whine about. You have nobody to blame but
yourself.

Get your ass back in the (BITCH SLAPPED)

You give no orders here Blow Lode, you may however leave when you desire, I
give you my permission.

Old August 25th 06, 05:07 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks

Slow Code wrote:

"Slow Code" wrote in message
news
Slow Code , the employee who values worthless
objects, distressed:

Tottering Cadbury's canal engineer with unfit fun-bone and debilitated
bum hole would die for small mandingo for torturing itchy-scratchies.
Mail me at

You AUK fags better keep this **** out of
rec.radio.amateur.misc and rec.radio.amateur.policy.

SC

Or what?

[juvenile followups game defeated]

--
COOSN-266-06-39716
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler

"Who is "David Tholen", Daedalus? Still suffering from
attribution problems?"
-- Dr. David Tholen