Old August 30th 06, 12:11 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest

Default kooks on parade

wrote in message
On Wed, 30 Aug 2006 00:42:57 -0500, "Not Lloyd" anon@anon wrote:

"an old friend" wrote in message
roups.com...

Not Lloyd wrote:
wrote in message
news On Tue, 29 Aug 2006 22:35:27 -0500, "Not Lloyd" anon@anon wrote:

wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:
On 28 Aug 2006 11:38:49 -0700, wrote:

an old freind wrote:
kooks on parade

Mark, are we still going to carpool for that gay pride parade?
why can't you drive yourself wismen?

That was Davies, dumbass! He has the e-mail

but the post is from yahoo.com not msn.com

in another thread you the very nick I am answering were claiming
Davies does not post here at all

Yes, I did. Prove that Davies posts here. Show me ONE example...with
headers, please. Show me.

as far as I know he doesn't and if he does it likely under under some
name or nck that resemembles daveies in no was or from
Of course the line, "That was Davies, dumbass! ", was made by your

nemesis,
then learn to use proper attirbuting then
your best buddy Wiseman. There are literally dozens of Wiseman posts made
over the call of Davies, but again...show me proof that Lloyd Davies

posts
here.

not dozens I belive the toalis in the thousands

Pot, Kettle, Mark. It was either May or June (I'd have to go back and look)
when YOU you had 350 posts alone over your main sock. There were another

150
(and counting) over your other puppets.

so?

Unlike wisemen I dn't try and pretend to be anybody but me

Even Wiseman has yet to match that "record" on RRAP.
To quote you, "it is disgusting and chidlish and is certainly a case for
invoking the
saying people that live in glass houses should dress inn basement"

it is disgursting to defned myself against libel and harassment

go blow it out your ass or your mouth if you can tell the diference

Poor Mark. When all else fails, resort to profanity. You've seemingly
learned well from Wiseman, but you have a way to go.

Profanity, Mark, is the effort of a feeble mind to express itself, and so
far you are the embodiment of a feeble mind.
"disgursting" is a neat and new word. I like it! From which dictionary did
you glean that? Keep it going, Mark. It will take you but a few weeks to
catch up to , and surpass, the hundreds of gross misspellings Wiseman has
posted over the course of five years. I can see whereby the Roger Wiseman
West Virginia Dictionary will very soon be replaced with the Mark Morgan
Down Home List Of Stupidly Spelled Words.
Heck, Mark. Even Wiseman sometimes catches his "typos" and corrects them.
You have no such talent.

Now, Mark. About that glass basement you alluded to...is it cold in the
winter? Do you have a phone down there? Maybe you should borrow some
curtains from Roger...

Old August 30th 06, 01:05 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest

Not Lloyd wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...

wrote:
On 28 Aug 2006 11:38:49 -0700,
wrote:

an old freind wrote:
kooks on parade

Mark, are we still going to carpool for that gay pride parade?

why can't you drive yourself wismen?

That was Davies, dumbass! He has the e-mail

..
(answer the question, Woger)

Why Lardass, you ARE going to meet him for that gay pride parade!

Old August 30th 06, 01:07 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest

Not Lloyd wrote:
wrote in message
news On Tue, 29 Aug 2006 22:35:27 -0500, "Not Lloyd" anon@anon wrote:

wrote in message
oups.com...

an old freind wrote:
[...]

Poor Steve Tunder, has that gopher face which makes him live in a hole
in the ground! It could be worse, it could be KKKevin Strom's ****ty VA
broken down farmhouse.