Old August 28th 06, 07:44 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

Default forger

and whover is forging that i made post with usng steves name then ansered my
own forge is making ma mad i onley did it a cupel times an dint think id
get found out

some bodey has two much teim on his hands if al he dos is reed headers and i
amdit at not beeing as smart as i thout buti am not about to aplogize to the
netkkk0p or steve. i wish wismen stop sening me magzine subs to Gay Life as
i amnot inerested in joining Lambda my lawy er will take it from here
more kooks

Old August 28th 06, 08:12 AM posted to alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

"Mork Morgan" anon@anon wrote in message
and whover is forging that i made post with usng steves name then ansered
my
own forge is making ma mad i onley did it a cupel times an dint think id
get found out

some bodey has two much teim on his hands if al he dos is reed headers and
amdit at not beeing as smart as i thout buti am not about to aplogize to
the
netkkk0p or steve. i wish wismen stop sening me magzine subs to Gay Life
as
i amnot inerested in joining Lambda my lawy er will take it from here
more kooks

Your Mark forgery is awful!

Old August 28th 06, 09:27 AM posted to alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

On Mon, 28 Aug 2006 02:12:16 -0500, "DrDeath"
wrote:

"Mork Morgan" anon@anon wrote in message
and whover is forging that i made post with usng steves name then ansered
my
own forge is making ma mad i onley did it a cupel times an dint think id
get found out

some bodey has two much teim on his hands if al he dos is reed headers and
amdit at not beeing as smart as i thout buti am not about to aplogize to
the
netkkk0p or steve. i wish wismen stop sening me magzine subs to Gay Life
as
i amnot inerested in joining Lambda my lawy er will take it from here
more kooks

Your Mark forgery is awful!

"Tain't a "forgery", it's a fr0ggery.

ESL!

--
Bookman -The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in AFA-B
Kazoo Konspirator #668 (The Neighbor of the Beast)

"I'd love to kill you in a ring" - Bartmo gets all touchy-feely

"****SPV....... So yes I am an idiot."

"ASK THE NWS, YOUR TAX DOLLAR GOES TO THEM NOT TO DR.TURI."
- Mr. Turi explains how to accurately predict hurricanes

Bookman is yet another Usenet fignuten, meaning naysayer and/or
rusemaster of their incest cloned Third Reich. In other words, you're
communicating with an intellectual if not a biological clone of
Hitler.
- Brad Guth tries to wax "scientific", but invokes Godwin, instead.

WWFSMD?
Old August 28th 06, 02:00 PM posted to alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

On Mon, 28 Aug 2006 08:27:13 +0000, Bookman wildly foamed:
On Mon, 28 Aug 2006 02:12:16 -0500, "DrDeath" wrote:
"Mork Morgan" wrote...
and whover is forging that i made post with usng steves name then
ansered my
own forge is making ma mad i onley did it a cupel times an dint think
id get found out

some bodey has two much teim on his hands if al he dos is reed headers
and i
amdit at not beeing as smart as i thout buti am not about to aplogize
to the
netkkk0p or steve. i wish wismen stop sening me magzine subs to Gay
Life as
i amnot inerested in joining Lambda my lawy er will take it from here
more kooks

Your Mark forgery is awful!

"Tain't a "forgery", it's a fr0ggery.

The difference being, the email isn't valid. Nor is it as boring...

ESL!

ESL!

Hail Eris!
Not Richard Scoville
VOTE DICK SCOVILLE FOR THE BOB ALLISAT H, L, & S AND PALMJOB PADDLE!!!
And for Tinfoil Star in AFA-B!
Rookie Kook of the Year, 2005
Kook of the Month, December 2005
Clueless Newbie of the Month, October 2005
Palmjob Paddle, January 2006
George Pickett Memorial Trophy, October 2005
Coward of the Month, October 2005
George Armstrong Custer "Kicked @$$" Award
Kenny McCormick Memorial Medal
Order of the Holey Sockpuppet
Balsa Gavel
Richard M. Scoville is explicitly denied the right to archive any of my
posts, under any of my nyms, on his site, FreeSpeechStore.com, winner of
the Richbull.com Memorial Award for Kooksite of the Year, 2005
http://tinyurl.com/c222n
alt.fan.art-bell awards
GREEN LANTERN AWARD FOR PROJECTION for Spring 2006
TINFOIL STAR AWARD for Spring 2006
OFFICES OF KARCZEWSKI, WOLLMANN, & STAPLETON, ATTOURNEYS AT FLAW
(Incumbent, April 2006-present)
"It's claiming authority based on absurd myths and fantasy beings - that
creates anger." -- Kurt Gavin
"Al-Qaeda is solely responsible for 9/11" is just another k00ky
konspiracy theory.

Old August 28th 06, 02:04 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

Default meltdown in progress

Mork Morgan wrote:
and whover is forging that i made post with usng steves name then ansered my
own forge is making ma mad i onley did it a cupel times an dint think id
get found out

some bodey has two much teim on his hands if al he dos is reed headers and i
amdit at not beeing as smart as i thout buti am not about to aplogize to the
netkkk0p or steve. i wish wismen stop sening me magzine subs to Gay Life as
i amnot inerested in joining Lambda my lawy er will take it from here
more kooks

meltdown in progress

Old August 28th 06, 07:36 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

an old freind wrote:
Mork Morgan wrote:
and whover is forging that i made post with usng steves name then ansered my
own forge is making ma mad i onley did it a cupel times an dint think id
get found out

some bodey has two much teim on his hands if al he dos is reed headers and i
amdit at not beeing as smart as i thout buti am not about to aplogize to the
netkkk0p or steve. i wish wismen stop sening me magzine subs to Gay Life as
i amnot inerested in joining Lambda my lawy er will take it from here
more kooks

meltdown in progress

My Daleks will EXTERMINATE you!

Lloyd Davies N0VFP
Time Lord

Old August 29th 06, 03:27 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

Default Richard Scoville loses another account... too bad.

aka Richard Scoville wrote:

absolutely nothing intelligible... as usual. Atta boy Dick, another
account of yours nuked. Funny how Google ignored your crying about my
account not being cancelled. Obviously they know who the loon is.

Day 220 (YAWN) no the date is 221 keep forger of his lawsut or about 3400 of his effort to lible me Not Cocksucker Lloyd General 7 July 28th 06 10:45 PM
get help forger an old friend CB 1 July 7th 06 12:16 AM
more evsaion from the forger of RRAP [email protected] Policy 2 January 30th 06 05:59 PM
steveie the forger can dish it out but can't take it an_old_friend Policy 0 December 8th 05 09:19 PM
WA3MOJ forger Robert The Bruce CB 13 January 6th 04 03:55 AM