Old September 14th 06, 12:50 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default New Omega One party game: Pass the beer enema.

How they play it:

N9OGL administers a large beer enema to AB8MQ.

KB9RQZ has a hollow tube in his anus. Woger backs up, butt to butt with
Markie and inserts the other end of the tube in his ass and passes the
enema to Markie who removes his end of the tube, holding in the enema he
just receive from Woger.

N0VFP now grabs and inserts the tube and Markie backs up to him and butt
to butt he passes the enema to Lloydie.

Lloyd holds the enema in for a while then passes it back to woger using
the above procedure. Then Toddie, Markie and Lloydie kneel down behind
Woger and Woger gives them the golden brown shower and they all fall to
the floor laughing to the music playing on Omega one.

When it's Markies turn, Todd likes to administer the enema to Markie like
he's sending CW. Long and short bursts. Markie hates CW and it always
****es him off when Todd Does that.

SC
Old September 14th 06, 01:00 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

SC, you are one sick son of a bitch.

GOTTA LOVE IT!

Old September 14th 06, 05:46 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default SC a sick SoB

wrote:

You just can't take a hint, can you, Markie?

that you would like me and any that dares disagreewithyou to get off
the nets yes I know what you want robeson or Robeson clone

Funny you should mention that, Markie, since "getting off" is the only
reason you continue to flame the newsgroups.

You and Toad are two of the best junkyard dogs out there.

Old September 14th 06, 05:53 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Funny you should mention that, Markie, since "getting off" is the only
reason you continue to flame the newsgroups.

no "capt" I don't flame the NGs at all nor do I get off on the content
of RRAP there are Much better groups for that

Robeson Heil and Wismen are the ngs flamers posting on and on thier
endless attacks on the imagingoined faults of all those that dare to
disagree

you show yourself as Robeson or one of clones by YOUR obession with sex
as if you aren't getting any

do yourself a favor get alife or get laid you will enjoy life more

You and Toad are two of the best junkyard dogs out there.

Old September 14th 06, 07:49 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

an old freind wrote:
no "capt" I don't flame the NGs at all nor do I get off on the content
of RRAP there are Much better groups for that

So why are you here, then?

Robeson Heil and Wismen are the ngs flamers posting on and on thier
endless attacks on the imagingoined faults of all those that dare to
disagree

The Inferior Five: AB8MQ, N9OGL, K8MN, N0VFP, and KB9RQZ.

you show yourself as Robeson or one of clones by YOUR obession with sex
as if you aren't getting any

You could be partially right about that one, Markie. I probably DON'T
get as much as you do because I'm a lot more selective than you, I
refuse to date outside of my own species and I confine my activities to
the opposite sex only.

do yourself a favor get alife or get laid you will enjoy life more

I enjoy life very much, Markie. It's people like you who hate their
pathetic little existences and take out their frustrations in forums
like these. People like you are the reason Prozac was developed.

Here's some free advice, not that you'll take it: when you find
yourself in a hole the sensible thing to do is to STOP DIGGING!

Old September 14th 06, 01:35 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default New Omega One party game: Slow Code licks **** off of others' dicks

Sniveling **** aka N9OGL wrote:
How they play it: Slow Code's queer fantasies flushed!

Then, Sniveling **** aka Toad licks the **** off of others' dicks like
when his daddy ass****s him in the basement.

Old September 14th 06, 01:37 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

an old freindless sodomite wrote:

Funny you should mention that, Markie, since "getting off" is the only
reason you continue to flame the newsgroups.

no "capt" I don't flame the NGs at all nor do I get off on the content
of RRAP there are Much better groups for that

Quit lying, child raper, you are the newsgroup's bitch, along with Toad
and Lardass!

Old September 14th 06, 11:20 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote in message
oups.com...
an old freind wrote:
[...]

As "wismen" would say, "Oh, the irony." Mark, who posts literally hundreds
of lines of nonsense each month calls Heil a "flamer". In fact, I'm willing
to bet that Steve's and Dave's monthly posts added together are but a
fraction of what Mark posts. And he calls THEM flamers???

Mark has proven still again that stupidity has few boundaries.