Old August 22nd 06, 10:50 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default OMEGA NAL celebrated with beer party

mork margan wrote:
Or more corecly, we will haev a celabration at myh ouse with beer enemas
for all. It willbe Fotsers Beer from australia, puls some ginness bear
from iraland so it wllbe high class. Llyod Davis will bethere to do a
pdocast too, so huryr up and get that NAL Tood so we can haev a party.

I don't think so....

TODD N9OGL
OMEGA ONE RADIO
13.556.00 MHz LSB

Old August 23rd 06, 12:22 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,ba.broadcast
A1 A1 is offline

"N9OGL" wrote in message
oups.com...

mork margan wrote:
Or more corecly, we will haev a celabration at myh ouse with beer enemas
for all. It willbe Fotsers Beer from australia, puls some ginness bear
from iraland so it wllbe high class. Llyod Davis will bethere to do a
pdocast too, so huryr up and get that NAL Tood so we can haev a party.

I don't think so....

TODD N9OGL
OMEGA ONE RADIO
13.556.00 MHz LSB

ya gotta love it whenever the FCC backs down & runs in the
opposite direction to get away from their embarrassing
mistakes.

Old August 23rd 06, 12:33 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,ba.broadcast

A1 wrote:
"N9OGL" wrote in message
oups.com...

mork margan wrote:
Or more corecly, we will haev a celabration at myh ouse with beer enemas
for all. It willbe Fotsers Beer from australia, puls some ginness bear
from iraland so it wllbe high class. Llyod Davis will bethere to do a
pdocast too, so huryr up and get that NAL Tood so we can haev a party.

I don't think so....

TODD N9OGL
OMEGA ONE RADIO
13.556.00 MHz LSB

ya gotta love it whenever the FCC backs down & runs in the
opposite direction to get away from their embarrassing
mistakes.

where they doing that
K1MAN?

Todd aint even on the radar right now

Old August 23rd 06, 04:16 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default get help

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
mork margan wrote:
Or more corecly, we will haev a celabration at myh ouse with beer enemas
for all. It willbe Fotsers Beer from australia, puls some ginness bear
from iraland so it wllbe high class. Llyod Davis will bethere to do a
pdocast too, so huryr up and get that NAL Tood so we can haev a party.

I don't think

We know that, Toad.

based on you own adknowledgement that I am an expert on lying I say you
are lying

Old August 23rd 06, 08:22 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

On 23 Aug 2006 08:16:31 -0700, an Old friend wrote:

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
mork margan wrote:
Or more corecly, we will haev a celabration at myh ouse with beer enemas
for all. It willbe Fotsers Beer from australia, puls some ginness bear
from iraland so it wllbe high class. Llyod Davis will bethere to do a
pdocast too, so huryr up and get that NAL Tood so we can haev a party.

I don't think

We know that, Toad.

based on you own adknowledgement that I am an expert on lying I say you
are lying

Will Tood get off with a warning, or will he be fined $5,000 for every day
of illegal operation? The August warnings will be mailed out next week,
and then we can look on http://www.fcc.gov and see if Tood made this month's
list of losers.

The FCC field strength van was spotted in Springfield, IL this month, so they
might have gotten a real good listen to Tood's pirate station.
Old August 23rd 06, 08:25 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

get help wrote:
On 23 Aug 2006 08:16:31 -0700, an Old friend wrote:

Will Tood get off with a warning, or will he be fined $5,000 for every day
of illegal operation? The August warnings will be mailed out next week,
and then we can look on http://www.fcc.gov and see if Tood made this month's
list of losers.

The FCC field strength van was spotted in Springfield, IL this month, so they
might have gotten a real good listen to Tood's pirate station.

and likely found nothing at all

Old August 23rd 06, 09:38 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

"get help" wrote in message
On 23 Aug 2006 08:16:31 -0700, an Old friend wrote:

The FCC field strength van was spotted in Springfield, IL this month, so

they
might have gotten a real good listen to Tood's pirate station.

The FCC today uses modified Ford Crown Victoria's with Police Interceptor
packages for In-Field study and Investigations. (Most are retired PD cars
bought at auction and refurbished) They haven't used "detector vans" since
the early 80's.

Easy to spot also. They usually have the "cop spotlite"
still installed on the driver's side and blue-on-white
US Govt GSA plates. There are usually NO extternal
antennas as roof and hood / trunk lids have been replaced
with composite polymer materials surfaces with RDF antennas
hidden therein.

Trust me. I KNOW WHAT I SPEAK. I used to work for the Corp
that re-furbished these cars for the GSA. Bottom line, if it's a
Crown Vic or an Impala or a older Caprice, it's usually Law Enforcement.

Old August 23rd 06, 10:40 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

"bobbbo" wrote in message
groups.com...

"get help" wrote in message
[...]

BULLCRAP! Not even close to what is being used.

Old August 23rd 06, 11:17 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

bobbbo wrote:
"get help" wrote in message
On 23 Aug 2006 08:16:31 -0700, an Old friend wrote:

The FCC field strength van was spotted in Springfield, IL this month, so

they
might have gotten a real good listen to Tood's pirate station.

The FCC today uses modified Ford Crown Victoria's with Police Interceptor
packages for In-Field study and Investigations. (Most are retired PD cars
bought at auction and refurbished) They haven't used "detector vans" since
the early 80's.

these guys are seriously stuk in the past

OMEGA NAL celebrated with beer party N9OGL General 54 August 29th 06 04:43 PM
IAmNotGeorgeBush is absolutely right about one thing! AKC owns this NG CB 2 July 17th 05 04:16 PM
Did you guys notice steveo crusher CB 20 February 6th 05 01:03 AM
N8WWM COURT DOCUMENTS Bada Bing Policy 0 April 21st 04 02:25 PM