Old September 15th 06, 05:30 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Woger back in Northern Regional Jail again?

Woger hasn't done his usual drive-by shooting of the newsgroups this
morning, so I assume he's had to report to Northern Regional Jail
early, in order to make up for getting last Saturday off.

Once Woger is released on Monday morning, he'll show up on NIM Busters
to crow about how much good sex he gets over the weekend, while his
nemesis Lloyd Davies has to spend the weekend alone.

Now we know who Woger's "high class models" really are.

----
"And that fat hog Pam shouldn't caterwaul with her hunchbacked fatass
mommy with the Xtian band anymore, she caused more stray dogs to come
around that run-down shack that Ovis is housed in. Another Xtian
hypocrite, that radio station is a known haven for child abuse in the
mound town. She is a ****ing idiot." -- AB8MQ in message

Old September 16th 06, 12:25 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Lloyd Wiseman wrote in
:

Woger hasn't done his usual drive-by shooting of the newsgroups this
morning, so I assume he's had to report to Northern Regional Jail
early, in order to make up for getting last Saturday off.

Once Woger is released on Monday morning, he'll show up on NIM Busters
to crow about how much good sex he gets over the weekend, while his
nemesis Lloyd Davies has to spend the weekend alone.

Now we know who Woger's "high class models" really are.

Or AB8MQ could have gone in a day early so he could get out a day early to
go church on sunday.

Not!

SC

Old September 17th 06, 06:27 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default kook on parade

an old enemy wrote:

cute nick
ut why provoke woger futher you are stiring ths hit that you claim to
dislike

Old September 18th 06, 10:36 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default That's Wiseman's photo all right. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

On Mon, 18 Sep 2006 15:14:42 +0000 (UTC), an old enemy wrote:
On 18 Sep 2006 06:52:45 -0700, Secwet Woger wrote:

an old enemy wrote:

I wonder if they cut Woger's long,
greasy hair when he went to jail?

Except Roger doesn't have long greasy hair, you ****ed up again.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Here's Woger's photo, found in the Yahoo singles group by
Schwartz, and used by NIM Busters in the CS lounge. I'd say
that he does have long, greasy hair in that photo, although
the Northern Regional Jail has probably given him a prisoner
cut by now.

[snip]

That's Wiseman all right. Omega One's Chief Engineer!!!
Old September 19th 06, 02:17 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Ewwwwwwwwwwwww!

On Mon, 18 Sep 2006 20:50:59 -0400, Gollum wrote:

woger may dram of My body but I do have standards in choosing my sex
partners

Sigged.
Old September 19th 06, 02:01 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Hi Dewhorean, the texass ****!

spammed:
On 18 Sep 2006 06:52:45 -0700,

wrote:

an old enemy to hetrosexuality whined:

get help woger and lern the meaning of the words you bandy

Oh, the irony, you illiterate child raper!

Old September 19th 06, 02:03 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default That's Not Wiseman's photo all right. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Lloyd Wiseman Aka Lardass Davies wrote:

Another Lardass sockpuppet.

an old enemy wrote:

I wonder if they cut Woger's long,
greasy hair when he went to jail?

Except Roger doesn't have long greasy hair, you ****ed up again.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Here's Woger's photo, (Lardass' lies, and he is the one who put that picture in Yahoo singles)

Nope, Lardass, that isn't Roger's photo. You ****ed up again!
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Cold War Back On David Shortwave 2 July 14th 05 06:54 PM
"Typos", Wogie??? Lloyd 2 Policy 7 June 24th 05 06:15 AM
Selling 52 Simplex Radios Rabbi Phil General 20 April 20th 05 11:25 PM
Selling 52 Simplex Radios Rabbi Phil Policy 20 April 20th 05 11:25 PM
Taking Back the Group - Family Learns of Evacuation over the Scanner Taking Back the Group Scanner 0 July 22nd 03 01:03 AM