Old September 26th 06, 09:29 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Markie the poor coward who hides behind a P.O. Box talks tough!

an old friendless cocksucking child raper wrote:
Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:

as I have stated many time before if you choose to ttest that theroy
show up raise a weapon and find out just before you die

No, dumbass, the fact you use a shotgun proves you aren't a very good
shot. You'd get a cap busted into your thick skull right between your
crossed eyes before you could cock that shotgun to fire.

all it takes is nervve beside we all know you will never show here woger

What's "nervve?" You dont' have any"nerve", your Army "record" shows
that, sodomite. And your Dishonorable discharge makes it impossible for
you to possess a firearm, ****tard. You don't have any courage, Markie.
You are just like Saggytits, a blowhard.

Old September 27th 06, 12:15 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap

Default That's DEFINITELY Wiseman's photo with long, greasy hair

" wrote in
oups.com:

Slow Code wrote:
"Not Cocksucker Lloyd" wrote in
ups.com:

an old enema followed up to himself:
On 23 Sep 2006 07:01:13 -0700, Secwet Woger wrote:

Poor plagiarizing Lardas Davies, and he steals from an equally lame
Davey Assheil!

Hey N-C-L,

If you're not AB8MQ, why do you defend him? Did Roger ask you to post
for him while he's in prison?

my word you got one right SDC I may die of heart failure

SC

Mark,

Why do you have to follow up to every post? When you do they just laugh
at you and keep teasing your silly dyslexic ass. Contribute something
useful to RRAP, Don't be the group retard.

How your code practice coming along?

SC

Old September 28th 06, 06:11 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default That's DEFINITELY not Wiseman's photo. Saggytits continues tobackpedal!

wrote:

Billy Smith whined:

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:

Billy Smith wrote:

Perhaps it is because it really is Scheissman on the NG.

Nope, wrong again, ****nuts.

If he "saw" Roger in a "webcam" then Saggytits Davey could tell us the
make and color of Roger's car. He's yet to do so.
There is no webcam and he is a liar.

One liar calling another guy a liar, how convenient? IKYABWAI

Yes, for you, you fat lisping cocksucker.
You have a lisp, fatass, Everybody's heard those ****ty shows you put
on.
You lived with momma didn't you, pizza boy?
Until she kicked you out.

I've never worked at one pizza place. Hmmm, one time I am Todd then the
next I am Lloyd. Which one is it dumbass? Can you figure it out or are
you busy poking your mother after you pulled her out of the deep freeze?
By the way, didn't you live with mother from the tender age of 38 until
she died a couple years back? Some college graduate huh?

Why else would
he get so defensive when the truth was presented about his activities.

Just like you do about your illiteracy, "Floriduh" boy.

BILLY SMITH STEPS ON HIS OWN DICK THUSLY WITH THESE ****-UPS:

Billy "I can't read" Smith ****s up again when he claims in
k.net:
"By the way, weren't you required to retest per a letter from FCC
enforcement bureau? Shall we post the record for all to see again? They

don't make people retest unless you have been accused or proven to have

committed rules violations."
Billy can't read the ARRL website which states:
NOTE: Issuance by the FCC of a Warning Notice indicates that the FCC
has what it believes to be reliable evidence of possible rules
infractions and not necessarily that the recipient has violated FCC
rules. The FCC has the authority, pursuant to §97.519(d)(2) of the
rules to readminister any examination element previously administered
by a volunteer examiner.

Billy "Dumbass who can't put together a sentence" Smith shows off those
English skills, quite ironically in
ink.net:
"That's interesting there idiot. I bet you really did flunk high school
math and probably elementary too. Oh thats right, wasn't that when was
in
Floriduh. Spelled Florida but the DUH is for your Dumb Ass."

"wasn't that when was in Floriduh" - Billy makes good **** up!

Billy "shoots" himself in his palsied club foot once again in
Message-ID .net:
"Roger, shots himself in the foot"

Billy the "Rhodes" scholar ****s up again and even demonstrates he is
an imbecile in et:
"Right you are, wannabe Rhode's Scholar!"

Billy the illiterate retard Smith screws up again, and his illiteracy
is exposed. "It serves him right."
ink.net:
"Deserves him right."

Billy "retard" Smith confesses to his generally accepted retarded
status in . net:
"I'm a general retard. bwhahaha"

Billy "spelling champ of the general retards" Smith admits his bad
hygiene but is still in denial about his English skills in
nk.net
"Sure I can spell and smell."

"Billy" the NOtwordSmith ****s up again with this incompete sentence in
k.net:
"So when you got divorced boy, did your finally figure out that your
more"

Billy "cumgargler" Smith managed to awaken from his drunken stupor to
slobber
in :
"Isn't that you mom weighed"

Mr."Education" Billy Smith steps on his own dick again when he talks
about others' "educations" (or educatiion" as he spells it) in
.net:
"Uh, huh. Right LOSER. Still smoking that dope again? By the way how is
your
so called educatiion actually doing for you? Those online classes."

Billy Smith shows off his Pulitzer Prize writing skills in
.net:
"You're whole life has been exhaled before."

Billy "illiterate retard" Smith spikes the "HUH?" factor in this
slobbering in
ink.net:
"Come on, do it just have you some spiked Kool Aid."

"Didn't" your special-Ed teacher teach you how to spell, Billy?
in k.net:
"...didnt Marie teach you to play nice"

"Rhodes scholar" Billy Lardass Davies Smith blunders and blows his
cover again in . net:
"Rhode's scholar Scheissman blows his cover again."

Billy "dumbass" Smith steps on his own tiny dick when he tries to
criticize others' typos,but he doesn't "perform" well as usual with his
blatant "stupidity" in
nk.net:
"Noteed!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bwhahahahahahah. You're a brilliant one
Scheissman.
You even peform stupid acts on your blatant stupidty"

Billy "dropout Lardass" Smith steps on his own dick when he tries to
comment on others' spelling abilities, but he "can't" do any better in

Billy "dropout pizza BOY" Smith ****s up his sentence again when he
blathered in :
"How about those retest letter you received for jamming."

Billy "illiterate " Smith claims to have been in the Library, but he
can't even spell "I've" correctly, maybe Billy should check out the
English tutoring books there in
k.net:
"Ive been to quite a few libraries on Sunday and a lot of them are
open."

Billy Smith "the" ill-educated moron ****s up again in
nk.net:
"Roger is about to finally have th final episode where..."

Billy Smith stumbles on his club foot in his fat mouth when he tries to
claim "hillbillies" are somehow inferior( he squeaks from
"experience"?) in
ink.net:
"Is that another fine quality of the Hillbilly state? You know, that
third world one where you live full of miscegenation, inbreeding, and
the like. Speaking from experrience again?"

Old September 28th 06, 06:17 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default Microcephalic Secwet Woger dances for us all

Staggger Lee wrote:

On 26 Sep 2006 05:09:08 -0700, Secwet Woger wrote:
:
: Saggytits Lee whined:
: On 25 Sep 2006 05:40:39 -0700, Secwet Woger wrote:
:
: Hi Davey! Make anymore holes in that webcam story lately?

Hey Woger: Got any new versions of the "I wasn't home when the Heils
knocked on my door" story? I liked the latest version, in which only a
girl friend was at your house.

Some of the other lies you've told:

1. The FCC boys were bored one day, and so they decided to retest
KC8JBO. The other FCC letters he received had nothing whatsoever to do
with the retest.

2. N0VFP (a) lost his job, (b) committed suicide, (c) was arrested, (d)
was murdered, (e) was disowned by his parents, (f) ...

3. You published an email, allegedly by Oris Grim, except that Oris
apparently couldn't even spell his own last name correctly. According
to you, he spelled it "Grimm." When the error was pointed out, the
misspelling was suddenly corrected, and the forgery was published again.

4. When an Ohio ham "visited" you, he was so frightened that he didn't
even get out of his truck. Yeah, right.

5. The photo at http://nimbusters.com/forum/forum.php?board=10 isn't a
picture of you.

6. Stagger Lee is Dave Heil.

(Mofgmxxk, U'y Xxakp Pmhuqe FTQ FUYQ XADP!!)

====================
"If a man have long hair it is a shame unto him." -- Paul, I Cor. 11:14

The long hair is for when Roger gets dressed to the nines in his girly
garb and ready for action with the Lads. I noticed too that Roger
couldn't spell the last name right too. Then a correction was made. In
fact, do a google search for the news and you'll find it.
Old September 28th 06, 07:24 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

Billy Smith whined:
wrote:

Billy Smith whined:

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:

Billy Smith wrote:

Perhaps it is because it really is Scheissman on the NG.

Nope, wrong again, ****nuts.

If he "saw" Roger in a "webcam" then Saggytits Davey could tell us the
make and color of Roger's car. He's yet to do so.
There is no webcam and he is a liar.

One liar calling another guy a liar, how convenient? IKYABWAI

Yes, for you, you fat lisping cocksucker.
You have a lisp, fatass, Everybody's heard those ****ty shows you put
on.
You lived with momma didn't you, pizza boy?
Until she kicked you out.

I've never worked at one pizza place. IKYABWAI

No, you can't hold down a job long enough! BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Old September 29th 06, 03:03 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,alt.baldspot

Default woger the wabbit hops

woger the wabbit hops

Old September 30th 06, 12:29 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:

Billy Smith whined:

wrote:

Billy Smith whined:

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:

Billy Smith wrote:

Perhaps it is because it really is Scheissman on the NG.

Nope, wrong again, ****nuts.

If he "saw" Roger in a "webcam" then Saggytits Davey could tell us the
make and color of Roger's car. He's yet to do so.
There is no webcam and he is a liar.

One liar calling another guy a liar, how convenient? IKYABWAI

Yes, for you, you fat lisping cocksucker.
You have a lisp, fatass, Everybody's heard those ****ty shows you put
on.
You lived with momma didn't you, pizza boy?
Until she kicked you out.

I've never worked at one pizza place. IKYABWAI

No, you can't hold down a job long enough! BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I've never worked at a pizza place, fast food, a restaurant, or anything
of the sort. Not to mention that I went straight into the workforce
immediately after high school. So it just shows how much you know, dumbass.

[...]

hlink.net:
[...]

link.net
[...]

link.net:

Cold War Back On David Shortwave 2 July 14th 05 06:54 PM
"Typos", Wogie??? Lloyd 2 Policy 7 June 24th 05 06:15 AM
Selling 52 Simplex Radios Rabbi Phil General 20 April 20th 05 11:25 PM
Selling 52 Simplex Radios Rabbi Phil Policy 20 April 20th 05 11:25 PM
Taking Back the Group - Family Learns of Evacuation over the Scanner Taking Back the Group Scanner 0 July 22nd 03 01:03 AM