Old September 25th 06, 01:26 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Ham License

Papa Dog wrote:
Lardass wrote nothing important
I can't believe a grown man would act like that.

Too bad it's all bull****.

From: (LRod)
Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.misc
Subject: 14.313 Jamming.K9BSD, N9PGE, and KK9G.

Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 03:14:02 GMT

On Tue, 21 Oct 2003 20:32:06 -0500, "Rick Phillips" NoSpam@NoSpam
wrote:

If you are going to tell it, tell it straight. THAT person only recieved ONE
warning letter and was made to retest, yet the letter did not give
interference as being the reason for the retest.
This newsgroup has already hashed and rehashed THAT person's retest, ad
nauseaum.

One letter?
No "interference"?

Read everything closely. There were three letters sent.

The letters to both Wiseman and Tunder were a preemptive "warning"
that did not allege any activities. That hardly qualifies as a warning
in the context of someone having actually done something.

The letter with the warning in it ALLEGED interference, and warned of
consequences.

The retest letter made no reference to interference; in fact gave no
reason for requiring the retest. Such a request is part of the
Volunteer Examining program. It could have been made for any number of
reasons that may have had nothing to do with any of the addressee's
actions. An investigation into the VE group that gave the test, would
be a good example.

Only one letter was a warning referring to interference.

So, yes; if you are going to tell it, tell it straight.

LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net

Poor Lardass Lloyd, he gets on HF illegally and plays music!

Old September 25th 06, 01:27 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Billy Smith wrote:
Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:

Yeah, Billy here can only pass the training wheel no code technician
beginner's license. He has no real experience on HF

That is very interesting there White Trash. I've held a General for many
years. By the way, weren't you required to retest per a letter from FCC
enforcement bureau? Shall we post the record for all to see again?

You don't hold a General license. You can't even post under your
callsign, since you don't have one.

From: (LRod)
Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.misc

Old September 25th 06, 01:31 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Billy Smith wrote:

He's also known as the newsgroup moron.

No, tyhat would be you, Taod. Tell Chgris about your running an illgeal
pirate broiadcast station Toad, and that your NAL from the FCC is
forthcoming.

Don't pay attention to him
Chris. Most people don't here and the only reason I am here is to give
him some of his own medicine. Other than that, I don't pay much
attention to him.

Sure you don't Toad, you whine at all hours under several names, you
have no life, loser!
Billy here posts shemale porn pics at a board called Nim Busters.

Billy likes to claim he is intelligent but he posts:

BILLY SMITH STEPS ON HIS OWN DICK THUSLY WITH THESE ****-UPS:

Billy "Dumbass who can't put together a sentence" Smith shows off those
English skills, quite ironically in
.net:
"That's interesting there idiot. I bet you really did flunk high school
math and probably elementary too. Oh thats right, wasn't that when was
in
Floriduh. Spelled Florida but the DUH is for your Dumb Ass."

"wasn't that when was in Floriduh" - Billy makes good **** up!

Billy "shoots" himself in his palsied club foot once again in
Message-ID .net:
"Roger, shots himself in the foot"

Billy the "Rhodes" scholar ****s up again and even demonstrates he is
an imbecile in et:
"Right you are, wannabe Rhode's Scholar!"

Billy the illiterate retard Smith screws up again, and his illiteracy
is exposed. "It serves him right."
.net:
"Deserves him right."

Billy "retard" Smith confesses to his generally accepted retarded
status in . net:
"I'm a general retard. bwhahaha"

Billy "spelling champ of the general retards" Smith admits his bad
hygiene but is still in denial about his English skills in
. net
"Sure I can spell and smell."

"Billy" the NOtwordSmith ****s up again with this incompete sentence in
et:
"So when you got divorced boy, did your finally figure out that your
more"

Billy "cumgargler" Smith managed to awaken from his drunken stupor to
slobber
in :
"Isn't that you mom weighed"

Mr."Education" Billy Smith steps on his own dick again when he talks
about others' "educations" (or educatiion" as he spells it) in
t:
"Uh, huh. Right LOSER. Still smoking that dope again? By the way how is
your
so called educatiion actually doing for you? Those online classes."

Billy Smith shows off his Pulitzer Prize writing skills in
t:
"You're whole life has been exhaled before."

Billy "illiterate retard" Smith spikes the "HUH?" factor in this
slobbering in
.net:
"Come on, do it just have you some spiked Kool Aid."

"Didn't" your special-Ed teacher teach you how to spell, Billy?
in k.net:
"...didnt Marie teach you to play nice"

"Rhodes scholar" Billy Lardass Davies Smith blunders and blows his
cover again in . net:
"Rhode's scholar Scheissman blows his cover again."

Billy "dumbass" Smith steps on his own tiny dick when he tries to
criticize others' typos,but he doesn't "perform" well as usual with his
blatant "stupidity" in
. net:
"Noteed!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bwhahahahahahah. You're a brilliant one
Scheissman.
You even peform stupid acts on your blatant stupidty"

Billy "dropout Lardass" Smith steps on his own dick when he tries to
comment on others' spelling abilities, but he "can't" do any better in

Billy "dropout pizza BOY" Smith ****s up his sentence again when he
blathered in :
"How about those retest letter you received for jamming."

Billy "illiterate " Smith claims to have been in the Library, but he
can't even spell "I've" correctly, maybe Billy should check out the
English tutoring books there in
et:
"Ive been to quite a few libraries on Sunday and a lot of them are
open."

Billy Smith "the" ill-educated moron ****s up again in
. net:
"Roger is about to finally have th final episode where..."

Billy Smith stumbles on his club foot in his fat mouth when he tries to
claim "hillbillies" are somehow inferior( he squeaks from
"experience"?) in
.net:
"Is that another fine quality of the Hillbilly state? You know, that
third world one where you live full of miscegenation, inbreeding, and
the like. Speaking from experrience again?"

Old September 25th 06, 04:46 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default show-na-to-va

show-na-to-va

Old September 25th 06, 08:23 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

I'M A WARTHOG MISTER!

SEE: http://i9.tinypic.com/2h4jaq8.jpg

Old September 25th 06, 08:31 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default show na to va woger

show na to va woger

Old September 26th 06, 12:58 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

Papa Dog wrote in
:

I've been studying for my ham license. I hope when I get on the bands
that they aren't like this group. If so I'll be very disappointed.

Chris

Many of the lowlife here want to dumb down ham radio so it's Like CB. As the
old timers that know CW die off, ham radio will become more and more like CB.

SC

Response to "21st Century" Part Two (Communicator License) N2EY Policy 0 November 30th 03 01:28 PM
Low reenlistment rate charlesb Policy 54 September 18th 03 01:57 PM
ATTN: Tech Licensee USA Morse Code Freedom Day is August 1st Dwight Stewart Policy 300 August 12th 03 12:25 AM
Hey CBers Help Get rid of Morse Code Test and Requirement Scott Unit 69 Policy 9 August 1st 03 02:08 AM
Hey CBers Help Get rid of Morse Code Test and Requirement ROLDAIGNAULT CB 22 July 31st 03 12:54 AM