Old September 24th 06, 06:57 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default Ham License

I've been studying for my ham license. I hope when I get on the bands
that they aren't like this group. If so I'll be very disappointed.

Chris
Old September 24th 06, 08:09 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

Papa Dog wrote:
I've been studying for my ham license. I hope when I get on the bands
that they aren't like this group. If so I'll be very disappointed.

Chris

You'll do fine on the air. It isn't nearly this bad at all on the air.
You'll find a few screws loose on 2 meters but HF tends to be much more
calm the past few years. A lot of this is the effect of certain
miscreants affiliated with the 14.313/3.894 dogfights of the 70s, 80s,
and 90s.

The story behind this newsgroup becoming a dump started back in the
1970s with a few miscreant hams from the 4 call area in the Southeast
US. At least that is where most of them lived over the years. When the
FCC enacted enforcement of these people it started to move over to the
internet. There are some of us who would like to see a calm and peaceful
group here with the removal of a couple of scumbags one of which is from
the 8 call area. You would see this group become a lot more like the
rec.radio.amateur.misc group of the distant past. Always been a few nuts
but most of my comments are reserved for a certain dirtball.

Hope you enjoy the bands and your VHF and HF privileges, I think you
will find it to be interesting and fun.

Old September 24th 06, 05:57 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Billy Lardass N0VFP Smith wrote:
Papa Dog wrote:
I've been studying for my ham license. I hope when I get on the bands
that they aren't like this group. If so I'll be very disappointed.

Stay off of 75/80 at night, they are like this group. Good luck
otherwise.

Chris

You'll do fine on the air. It isn't nearly this bad at all on the air.
You'll find a few screws loose on 2 meters but HF tends to be much more

Yeah, Billy here can only pass the training wheel no code technician
beginner's license. He has no real experience on HF

Old September 24th 06, 06:02 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default show-na-to-va (that is the greeting for this time of year as a JEW rendered phonicticaly)

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:

show-na-to-va (that is the greeting for this time of year as a JEW
rendered phonicticaly)
happy new years it means and it can be better one if Wismen Robson and
SC a few just decided to not to be as hateful

Old September 24th 06, 06:43 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default show-na-to-va (that is the greeting for this time of year from a JEW registered pedophile Mark Morgan)

wrote:
Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:

show-

**** off, Marqueer!

Old September 25th 06, 06:05 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

Papa Dog wrote:

I've been studying for my ham license. I hope when I get on the bands
that they aren't like this group. If so I'll be very disappointed.

Stay off of 75/80 at night, they are like this group. Good luck
otherwise.

Chris

You'll do fine on the air. It isn't nearly this bad at all on the air.
You'll find a few screws loose on 2 meters but HF tends to be much more

Yeah, Billy here can only pass the training wheel no code technician
beginner's license. He has no real experience on HF

That is very interesting there White Trash. I've held a General for many
years. By the way, weren't you required to retest per a letter from FCC
enforcement bureau? Shall we post the record for all to see again? They
don't make people retest unless you have been accused or proven to have
committed rules violations. Just like you did, Wussman. You're nothing
more than a pimple on the ass of the amateur radio community. You've
never contributed anything useful or provided technical commentary to
the community at large. You've never promoted amateur radio as a hobby
and national service to your country. All you are is a low class scumbag
of nefarious character and an intentional rule violator. Your record
speaks for yourself.

Response to "21st Century" Part Two (Communicator License) N2EY Policy 0 November 30th 03 01:28 PM
Low reenlistment rate charlesb Policy 54 September 18th 03 01:57 PM
ATTN: Tech Licensee USA Morse Code Freedom Day is August 1st Dwight Stewart Policy 300 August 12th 03 12:25 AM
Hey CBers Help Get rid of Morse Code Test and Requirement Scott Unit 69 Policy 9 August 1st 03 02:08 AM
Hey CBers Help Get rid of Morse Code Test and Requirement ROLDAIGNAULT CB 22 July 31st 03 12:54 AM