Old September 26th 06, 01:59 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Ham License

In article . com,
says...

You're an idiot and you're now in my killfile!
Old September 26th 06, 02:09 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

In article ,
says...

Gte help
http://www.marksspamblog.blogspot.com/

I don't need any help if thats what you were trying to tell me. By the
way your blog makes no sense at all.

Chris
Old September 26th 06, 02:38 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Papa Dog wrote:
In article ,
says...

Gte help
http://www.marksspamblog.blogspot.com/

I don't need any help if thats what you were trying to tell me. By the
way your blog makes no sense at all.

Chris

it is just a foregery claiming to my work by people afraid of me

Old September 26th 06, 02:41 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

In article .com,
says...

Papa Dog wrote:
In article ,
says...

Gte help
http://www.marksspamblog.blogspot.com/

I don't need any help if thats what you were trying to tell me. By the
way your blog makes no sense at all.

Chris

it is just a foregery claiming to my work by people afraid of me

If that is true it sounds like someone has too much free time on thier
hands.

Chris
Old September 26th 06, 02:44 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

In article et,
says...

He's also known as the newsgroup moron.

Looks to me to be way more than one moron in these parts!

Chris

Response to "21st Century" Part Two (Communicator License) N2EY Policy 0 November 30th 03 01:28 PM
Low reenlistment rate charlesb Policy 54 September 18th 03 01:57 PM
ATTN: Tech Licensee USA Morse Code Freedom Day is August 1st Dwight Stewart Policy 300 August 12th 03 12:25 AM
Hey CBers Help Get rid of Morse Code Test and Requirement Scott Unit 69 Policy 9 August 1st 03 02:08 AM
Hey CBers Help Get rid of Morse Code Test and Requirement ROLDAIGNAULT CB 22 July 31st 03 12:54 AM